Sako 500 jeffery review

If you're recoil sensitive (I am) I recommend you drop your load down a bit. I'd also recommend using H4895. My load which is a bit stiff is a 570g TSX or A-Frame 103g H4895 which gives 2300 fps. Using 100g of H4895 drops it down to 2150 fps in my rifle which is 500 NE levels which will kill anything on the planet. Faster powder equates to less recoil all other things being equal. A slip on Limbsaver recoil pad helps a lot, also don't shoot from the bench unless your sighting your rifle in or doing load developement (i use a Caldwell lead sled which you'll here some negative things about which are probably true, but I'd don't do it much) Once your rifle's sighted in, shoot off hand or off sticks the recoil will not bother you nearly so much and don't shoot more than 10 rounds in a session. Bring a lighter recoiling rifle to practice your shooting with. Hope this helps.
Thank you.
I saved this respectively.

Thank you.
I saved this respectively.
I have Loaded 600 grn @ 2100fps. 101 gr of Reloader 15.
Would you consider this to be a Lighter Load? or on par with 100 gr H4895 in 570's ?

Thank you again, if you can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!