Safari trophies arrived, trophy room pics

The warthog / man-servant is classic!

Waterbucks make such impressive wall mounts, and yours has a regal look to him. Nice!

And that butler is hilarious!

Very nice trophy room! Looks like a great place for chillaxin!

A really great assortment of specimens there!! The Buffalo looks really pissed-off!!! Who did the taxidermy?!?!?

Love it! That man cave is amazing, and you have some beautiful trophies. Like others have said, the warthog is the center piece of that room. Super funny! Congrats!!!!!

BTW, did you have to reinforced the wall, or used the stud for the buffalo?

Thank y'all for all the compliments. Memories abound in that room for sure. My wife doesn't like the warthog butler, but it makes me smile every time I look at it. The taxidermy for the African animals was done by Bullseye taxidermy located in Limpopo province South Africa. Very nice folks to work with and they are related to the exporter I used so it was all seamless brining the trophies home.
My wife related hanging the buffalo on the wall to having a recliner mounted LOL.

Love it! That man cave is amazing, and you have some beautiful trophies. Like others have said, the warthog is the center piece of that room. Super funny! Congrats!!!!!

BTW, did you have to reinforced the wall, or used the stud for the buffalo?
Luckily there was a stud available within an inch of where I wanted him so it worked out. That thing is really heavy.

It's all good and I know you just had a few African mounts added BUT that Axis is world class. I can't imagine what he would have been fully grown out that last little bit.

It's all good and I know you just had a few African mounts added BUT that Axis is world class. I can't imagine what he would have been fully grown out that last little bit.
The people that know axis better than me believe he had topped out and I got him right before he started rubbing. I almost passed on him as I didn't know if I wanted one in velvet, never gave it any thought. Boy am I glad I didn't. He measured 34 1/2". Sometimes even a blind hog finds an acorn lol.

A lot of very nice trophies you have. Gives me some ideas on different ways to have trophies mounted rather than the standard shoulder mounts.

The standing up wart, buff and waterbuck are standout mounts.

Very nice, thanks for sharing

I posted a few months ago" worlds longest buffalo hunt " thread and have now received the mounts of the buff, kudu, and full body warthog. I enjoy looking at everyones' trophy room pics so I hope you will like a few pics from my humble attempt.View attachment 472840View attachment 472838View attachment 472839View attachment 472830View attachment 472831View attachment 472832View attachment 472833View attachment 472834View attachment 472835View attachment 472836
Awesome pictures

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross