Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Austria, Australia, TX, NM

Here is my latest Safari Planning video. As most of us are just planning and not getting to hunt this year I though it would be a good idea to share my thoughts on what is important to do ahead of time. These videos are not meant to answer all possible questions on Safari Planning but more to introduce an idea and let the viewer take it from there. These videos also help me to answer questions more effectively for the many folks who are planning to go on Safari with me.

Regards,
Philip

Excellent info, and thanks for the info on the Insole Store. (y)(y)

Another great video Philip - Enjoying these a lot!

They have great search features and selection. It’s made a difference for me.

I stumbled onto the Insole Store last year when I was having a lot of foot pain. Used their insole finder and fit an orthotic with metatarsal support for a wide foot. Love the insoles (which of course means they aren't made anymore, at least in the extra wide). But they've been fantastic.

I stumbled onto the Insole Store last year when I was having a lot of foot pain. Used their insole finder and fit an orthotic with metatarsal support for a wide foot. Love the insoles (which of course means they aren't made anymore, at least in the extra wide). But they've been fantastic.
Petey
It seems these days if you find something that really works well for you, you have to buy several of them and stash them away for later. I have somewhat narrow feet with a high arch so the insoles I found on the website really helped me. I bought two different kinds and both worked out.
I hope we can hunt together one day!
Philip

Good tips, especially on the gun and sticks. Practice, practice, practice.

Good tips, especially on the gun and sticks. Practice, practice, practice.
Thanks and I have a separate video on sticks coming soon.

Just another in a chain of great informative videos. Thanks Philip.

Good video and good advice. I would add; get your CBP Form 4457 approved if necessary for the rifle(s) you are taking overseas.

Here is my latest Safari Planning video. As most of us are just planning and not getting to hunt this year I though it would be a good idea to share my thoughts on what is important to do ahead of time. These videos are not meant to answer all possible questions on Safari Planning but more to introduce an idea and let the viewer take it from there. These videos also help me to answer questions more effectively for the many folks who are planning to go on Safari with me.

Regards,
Philip
Vat aboaut Craig B's list lol comedy central. Cool bro

Good video and good advice. I would add; get your CBP Form 4457 approved if necessary for the rifle(s) you are taking overseas.
But you can’t do that until the year you are going if traveling to RSA. So it doesn’t fit into the 3 Things that are never too early to do. However as soon as it hits 2021 we will be getting the 4457!
thanks,
Philip

Last edited by a moderator:
If I could just get my guys to pay attention and get “These 3 Things” done ahead of time!

IMG_8682.JPG
going in April 2024. He’s 8 and has been practicing with the 308 for 5 months now. We go to the range every week. As far as boots —- I can’t get he to wear anything other than crocks or muck boots but I’m working in him. Passport —- been after his mother for a couple months now. They won’t let grandparents just show up and get the kids passport.

Luckily I’ve got another 18 or so months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross