Website
africansportingcreations.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Your complete safari preparation resource: African Shooting Sticks, Courteney Boots, Safari Clothing, British Campaign Furniture, Croc Belts & more!

Long Sleeve Safari Shirt
This tough bush shirt is made of a 7.5 oz. cotton poplin and features a quilted gun pad, tabs for holding rolled-up sleeves and shell loops.
Olive in right hand only.
boyt_longsleeve.jpg

Code: SACL002
Price: $59.00

Men's Zip-off Field Pants

Made from 100 % Cotton, pre-washed and pre-shrunk fabric, these Safari Zip-off Pants convert to shorts by simply zipping off the pant legs. The dual Safari Pockets are positioned below the knee for comfort, and afford the wearer quiet access to the back Flap Pockets as the unique design has no Velcro or buttons to deal with. Inseams are 35 inch on all Pants, which you can easily hem, while they convert to shorts with a 7 inch inseam when un-zipped.
Color is Olive.
tag_zip_pant.jpg

Code: SACL_100-1
Price: $65.00

Hunter Pants
Hunter Pants are made from 5 1/2 Oz "Tropicool" Cotton, pre-washed and pre-shrunk for your comfort. Features include a reinforced seat, and reinforced knee with an easy-bend bellow on the kneecap where it matters the most. Bending while tracking is comfortable, while the large cargo knee pockets afford you all the storage you need while out on African Safari.
Inseams are hemmed at 33". Color is olive.
safari_pant.jpg

Code: SACL021
Price: $55.00

Men's Professional Hunter Shorts
These professional Hunter Shorts, with a 5 1/2 inch inseam, the most comfortable hunting shorts around. Six pocket cargos, elastic trim on waist to help with those extra pounds you may pick up while feasting on the kill of the day, flap pocket detail, to securely store your gear, 100% handpicked 5 1/2 oz lightweight "tropicool cotton "pigment dyed, to give a worn look, soft garment washed, pre-shrunk. Washable by the river or in your washing machine.
Color is olive.
shorts.jpg

Code: SACL022
Price: $40.00

Good looking pants.

Tag Safari clothing is some good stuff.

You know the world has gone bat crap crazy when shirts are right hand only :)!
Couldn't agree more ... great shirt, but the RH only? Have to look elsewhere ....

Have to agree...they make other shirts w left-hand option...or w two pads...apparently not this one...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross