africansportingcreations.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Screenshot (266).png

We are pleased to offer the best range of safari proven footwear and accessories you will find anywhere. We selected the most popular items from several top shelf companies so you can simplify the process of getting everything you need, right here.

The Courteney Boot Company offers boots, shoes, and Haversacks completely hand-made with the strictest adherence to exacting standards, affording the wearer an extremely hard wearing boot providing protection and absolute comfort in the most inhospitable terrain and conditions. We offer a good selection of men's and women's boots in a wide range of their most popular styles. A shoe care kit and laces are also available. Courteney Care & Accessories. Courteney also offers men's and women's accessories such as belts and wrist bags. New for 2016, is the ability to order a custom pair of Courteney Boots or Shoes online. On our Custom Courteney page, we offer both men's and women's styles and you can easily customize your own footwear by selecting size, style, leather and color, as well as soles. Best of all, you'll recieve them in half the time of typical US companies take to ship. Learn more about Courteney Boot Company.

The TurtleSkin Snake Gaiters are the finest products in snake gaiter market. Their protective materials are engineered to offer the highest performance and puncture protection in a soft, flexible, waterproof garment that weighs 1/3 less than other systems. Unlike other types that feel as if you are wearing a section of stove pipe, these wear like a new pair of jeans. TurtleSkin SnakeArmor Snake Gaiters prevent snake bites and protect you from thorns, briars and cactus and repel even the bites of large rattlesnakes and are certified for all venomous snakes found in South Africa. While cut resistant gloves have been available for many years, they were unable to provide good puncture protection. Courteney & TX Hunt Gaiters have been tested by Craig Boddington and Ivan Carter in the area around the Zambezi River of Zimbabwe for several seasons and have not missed a beat. Both our Courteney and TX Hunt Co. gaiters are extremely well designed and use the best materials available for all day comfort and protection.

Compression (Travel) Socks promote blood flow and improve circulation. A must for those long overseas flights!

Trekking Socks--A few years back we purchased a half dozen pairs of merino wool hiking socks. Two were from the best known brand, two were from a large hunting mail order catalog and two were from Rohner. Long after the other four “gave up the ghost” the Rohner socks were still going strong. In our opinion they are the best high performance socks you can buy. They are made in Switzerland and have been proving themselves in the Swiss Alps for decades.

TurtleSkin Snake Protection Gaiters are the finest products of their type on the market. Their protective materials are engineered to offer the highest performance and puncture protection in a soft, flexible, waterproof garment that weighs 1/3 less than other systems. Unlike other types that feel as if you are wearing a section of stove pipe, these wear like a new pair of jeans. TurtleSkin SnakeArmor Gaiters prevent snake bites and protect you from thorns, briars and cactus and repel even the bites of large rattlesnakes and are certified for all venomous snakes found in South Africa.

While we have access to the entire line of the featured manufactures, in order to avoid complicating the selection process we typically select only the best sellers. If you want something else not shown, call us and we will be more than happy to order it for you.

All of these exceptional pieces are designed to help you have a comfortable and successful adventure whether in Africa or a bit closer to home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SheliaBelc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross