Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA
Hunted
South Africa
Well, I am returning to South Africa's Limpopo district for my second plains game hunt. My first was in May of 2011. I hunted with Louis van Bergen of Spiral Horn Safaris. In my opinion it was a wildly successful hunt. Louis found me a gemsbok, blue wildebeest, nyala, impala and a huge waterbuck; all in a 7 day hunt. I will attach some photos. The service and food was outstanding and Louis and his staff were all I could have imagined. For those reasons and more I have been offered the chance to return September 10-20 of this year. A new 10 day hunt. Short notice, I know.
The reason I am posting this here is because I am searching for 1 or 2 more hunters to share this with me. The folks that went with me last time have other plans this year. Louis van Bergen has told me that he is willing to offer a great price for the basic daily fees. I am 65 years old and retired. If you are wondering about Africa, now may be the time to act. Let me know

Attachments

• Nyala.jpg
    Nyala.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Gemsbock.jpg
    Gemsbock.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 85
  • Impala.jpg
    Impala.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 79
  • Waterbuck.jpg
    Waterbuck.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Blue Wildebeast.jpg
    Blue Wildebeast.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 86
Have a great hunt.
Can't join you myself.

Here is the PH website :

Spiral Horn

Or contact me for more details....

Sounds like a good time. I hope you find someone. If not going alone can be just as much fun anyway so I am sure you will have a great time either way.

Good Luck on your hunt I know Louis will do it up right, hope you can find someone on short notice they will truely enjoy it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swasel

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!