bulletsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Tanzania, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana
Hello to All - here is an opportunity for one hunter in 2019 to add a Sable or a Roan to a Buffalo hunt in Tanzania for $8,000. You will have to buy a buffalo hunt though...don't worry they are a lot of fun.

YOU CAN EASILY FIND A CHEAPER SABLE ON A FARM!

That is not what this hunt is about or what this offer is about. This certainly will not be a special for everyone but someone will really benefit and we will welcome another hunter to the family!

This must be a new booking. More details below.

SAM_0095.JPG

This is a great buffalo hunt in a wilderness area and remote camp in Tanzania. This is a very good experience and great Buffalo hunt.
Usually animals such as Sable and Roan are not allowed on the 10-day buffalo hunting license.
This offer includes the upgrade to a 21 day license and then the trophy fee for a sable or roan, no upgrade in daily rate unless you wish to add days to the safari.

17 special buff adv.jpg

I will be able to do this for one hunter in 2019.

You will have to purchase a buffalo hunt in Tanzania with us at our regular price (for a 10-day 2 buffalo hunt) to be able to capitalize on the sable offer. Normally a sable would not be allowed on a 10 day hunt in Tanzania due to license issues and quota management issues ect - so that is the real deal on this hunt and not just the shooting of a cheapest Sable out there - this is a hunt and not a shoot! We do have a lot of Sable and Roan; this is in one of the best Big Game areas in Africa.

DSCN0505.JPG

TWO BUFFALO and PLAINS GAME
Duration -- 10 days
Daily Rate --14,650
License and Gov Fees -- 4,300
Main Animal Trophy Fees
Buffalo -- 2,750; Buffalo (second) -- 5,000
Addition of 21 day license and trophy fee for your Sable or Roan = 8,000 (2,000 nonrefundable, 6,000 paid for shot Sable OR Roan).

note: I am not trying to make this complicated but just explaining the circumstances! Sable and Roan are not allowed on a 10 day hunt under normal circumstances. You must have a 21 day license and under many circumstances a 21 day hunt to have a chance at Sable or Roan in Tanzania, then a regular trophy fee for a sable or roan would also apply.

DSCN1810.JPG

So you will have $29,700 in a Buffalo and Sable or Roan on a 10 day classic wilderness safari in Tanzania... But what you will really have is a great experience in OLD AFRICA on the kind of safari they write books about!

big buff.jpg

DSC00333.JPG

P8290654.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Nathan..........nice offer. Do you drive or charter to camp? How many full hunting days? Awesome buff pic in the center there. That first sable is beautiful................makes me want to dust off my Kalashnikov. I am going to read some of the hunt reports you listed......learn about your area a little. Thanks for the offer........................FWB

Nathan..........nice offer. Do you drive or charter to camp? How many full hunting days? Awesome buff pic in the center there. That first sable is beautiful................makes me want to dust off my Kalashnikov. I am going to read some of the hunt reports you listed......learn about your area a little. Thanks for the offer........................FWB
Hi, Thanks for the reply.
We can drive or charter to the camp. Its a long drive and we typically share charter costs so its not as rough on the pocket book (we operate 3 camps in the region and are very conscious of our scheduling of the charters to save $).
This would be 10 full hunting days, our transfer days are not counted for hunting days unless we decide to arrange it like that. So, with this 10 day hunt having a 21 day license it wouldn't be a problem to hunt the afternoon of arrival at no charge - or we can easily add days if other species are of interest.
The Rungwa ecosystem offers great Buffalo, Sable, Roan, L.Hartebeest, E.A.Kudu, Oribi, Klipspringer, Dikdik, many Zebra, Hyena, huge Eland, Oribi and many others...it is one of the best cat hunting locations in Africa.

With this hunt being in Rungwa, do you transit through Dar or Arusha?

I'm hunting Rungwa with Nathan in August and we are flying into Arusha.

Via Nairobi? Are you flying or driving from Arusha to Rungwa?

Thanks!

BTW, looking forward to reading your report!

Thanks!

I am flying KLM from St. Louis - Atlanta - Amsterdam to Kilimanjaro then 2 nights in Arusha and a charter flight into camp. Jennifer @Travel Express is handling the itinerary as well as the firearm transit permits for Amsterdam. On the way out I have a stop in Dar. I added the extra day in Arusha just in case. I am really looking forward to this trip!

If this offer had been an option on my hunt I would have been all over it :A Thumbs Up:

With this hunt being in Rungwa, do you transit through Dar or Arusha?
This hunt is through Arusha into Rungwa. We use Dar when accessing the Selous Game Reserve only. Thanks

Thanks!

The best flights are on KLM through Amsterdam OR Turkish Air through Istanbul.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tanzania, fantastic trophies! Wild places and exceptional trophies!

Some very fine sable and buffalo skulls!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg