Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
Sci, Phaz, Phasa, Wpaz.
Hunted
Zambia & South Africa
Balla-Balla Safaris - Sable Hunt Zambia Special 2013

We have a 5 days sable hunt special for 2013. 5 days hunting + arrival & depart days.
The hunt will be conducted on our private ranch Bird Estate situated in the Southern Province of Zambia.
Bird Estate is just + - 1 hour drive from the world famous Victoria falls. The accommodation is a traditional Zambia style tented camp. Outdoor shower and bathroom. Outdoor dining area. Creating that true safari feeling.

5 Day Sable Hunt Package
1 x 1 USD$ 10,000
2 x 1 USD$ 9,500

Package Includes:
1 x Sable trophy, Professional hunter services. Meet and greet. Accommodation, meals, soft drinks, local beers and house wine (excluding spirits). laundry services, camp staff, trackers and skinners. Field preparation of trophies. Vehicle use.Transfer to and from airport. Delivery of trophies to local Taxidermy.

Package Excludes:
Rifle import permit. Visa on arrival. Trophy fees of extra animals hunted or wounded.
Medial accident baggage trip cancellation. Mars air rescue services liability cover.
Dip and pack, crate and export of trophies. Accommodation before or after the hunt.

Bookings:
50% deposit is required to the secure bookings. Balance to be paid upon arrival. This hunt can be done with rifle, bow or black powder. Observer can be added for USD$250 a day. Extra animals like kafue lechwe, nyala, and lichtenstein hartebeest ext, can be hunted according to our 2013 price list. Any further questions or information please email me.

Regards
Shawn Bird

Attachments

• Sable.jpg
    Sable.jpg
    552.5 KB · Views: 192
Great deal Shawn. What size Sable can be expected? I assume pick-up would be from Vic Falls?

If it's anything like the one above, it would be a excellent deal.

This keeps up I am going to move to Africa.

Obviously all of Zambia was not shut down. Good to see.

This keeps up I am going to move to Africa.

Obviously all of Zambia was not shut down. Good to see.

Brick ranches/private reserves with the correct paperwork can still hunt, and certain govnt GMA`s are still being hunted this year as their leases havent run out. it is only the govnt areas that were up for tender due to the expiry of their leases that are not being hunted . just no lion, leopards or ele even in the GMA`s still in operation.

Hi Buff-Buster, Yes pick up would be from Livingstone Airport, Zambia. (Victoria Falls). We average 40" to 42". Yes you can expect good quality sable as the one above. Hunting on private land is still open in Zambia. We are conducting hunts as normal.
Regards, Shawn Bird

Now that looks like a hell of a deal!

Hi guys we also have a great deal on this package for a group hunt 4 x 2
USD$ 8,900. All Inclusive. Limited availability. Please email me for more details.

Regards
Shawn Bird

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg