Sable Hunt Special South Africa $4,200

That is the bushbuck of my dreams, the shape is awesome!! Was that taken on your new property?

Hi Jeff

Yes that was taken on the first afternoon of our first hunt on the new property.There are similar walking around that we see regularly.I am very positive that we would be able to find you nice one in Sept.We also walked and stalked a 15" with clients in July but unfortunately he missed from about 15 yards.:cry:

Fabulous Sable deal........somebody is going to really be happy

I'm daydreaming and drooling thinking about a bushbuck like that!

That is a great offer. Very good pricing on other animals as well.

A miss at 15 yards would be a hard pill to swallow. I hope the poor hunter didn't throw himself in front of a bus or some other drastic measure! LOL

A miss at 15 yards would be a hard pill to swallow. I hope the poor hunter didn't throw himself in front of a bus or some other drastic measure! LOL

If you did miss at 15 yards you should be considering placing yourself in front of a bus!! Thats just shocking shooting

Sometimes you can be to close and all you see is hair in the scope.
If you did miss at 15 yards you should be considering placing yourself in front of a bus!! Thats just shocking shooting

Sometimes you can be to close and all you see is hair in the scope.

And thats when a scope that can be turned down to 1.1 or 1.5 x mag comes handy

Sometimes it helps your aim if you have a bit of hair around it.

I think all of us has missed that one shot or we haven't hunted enough.;)

He did climb back on the horse and redeemed himself with a great impala at about 20 yards.

Thats hunting and you never know what Africa will hold for you next.Is that not why we love it so much!:A Thumbs Up:

Happy hunting

I better visit AH on a more regular bases to take advantage of super deals as this.

I took Hartzview up on their Sable/Buff special and the two of us just returned Friday morning with awesome trophies.

Hard to believe it hasn't sold. When I was in Africa this year, everyone stated the "Cecil" effect has great decreased hunting traffic to Africa. They said certain outfitters were still bringing in client one after another but others were struggling this year.

I will state it again, this is an EXCELLENT deal!

@enysse , I personally don't think Cecil has had any effect on outfitters not involved in lion hunting. I think it's purely economics at the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois