Sable Hunt Special South Africa 2017 $4,400

I am interested. Is it still open? Old gringo1938.

This is oldgringo. Have not received a response from Tsala about Sable Special.

I'm sure he is out hunting. I will Pm you Rouan's email, they are a small family run outfit. I am probably hunting with them in 2018.

oldgringo, Welcome to AH! This an excellent hunting opportunity.

If there are any openings in 2018 I would certainly go. In fact, there would be 3 hunters.

Good day all

Tsala Safaris have the following offer.

We have 2 sable bulls for 2017.These will be hunted in our hunting area of 3000 acres in the Waterberg area of limpopo South Africa.You can expect the bulls to measure around the 40" inch mark.Last 2 bulls taken measured 39 1/2 and 41 1/2.

Price:$4400

The hunt will be for 7 days(5 full hunting days and 2 travelling days).And incl. the following Sable Bull ,accommodation, meals , drinks , laundry , transport to and from Johannesburg int Airport , hunting vehicle , professional hunter , skinners and trackers , all permits and 14% government tax.

Not incl.Any expenses incurred before or after the safari.Taxidermy and shipping chargers , personal items and gratuity.

Animals can be added for an additional cost from pricelist.

Outfitter: Tsala Safaris.
Professional Hunter: Rouan Nel
Area: Waterberg , Limpopo

View attachment 160878 View attachment 160877

This is a great deal. I'm sure this will be snapped up.

Good day all

Tsala Safaris have the following offer.

We have 2 sable bulls for 2017.These will be hunted in our hunting area of 3000 acres in the Waterberg area of limpopo South Africa.You can expect the bulls to measure around the 40" inch mark.Last 2 bulls taken measured 39 1/2 and 41 1/2.

Price:$4400

The hunt will be for 7 days(5 full hunting days and 2 travelling days).And incl. the following Sable Bull ,accommodation, meals , drinks , laundry , transport to and from Johannesburg int Airport , hunting vehicle , professional hunter , skinners and trackers , all permits and 14% government tax.

Not incl.Any expenses incurred before or after the safari.Taxidermy and shipping chargers , personal items and gratuity.

Animals can be added for an additional cost from pricelist.

Outfitter: Tsala Safaris.
Professional Hunter: Rouan Nel
Area: Waterberg , Limpopo

View attachment 160878 View attachment 160877
Will you do a sable special in 2018

If someone would do it for roan I would be so in...... Still this is an exceptional deal.

Hi Alaska Hunter.

There would definitely be a special for Sable in 2018.I did send you a pm with some suggestions.

Regards

Rouan

Recently returned from Sable hunt with Tsala. Took a good Sable, Kudu, and Cape Buffalo. The buffalo became available on short notice, 2 hours north of Tsala. The buffalo green measured 44 inches. Will have a shoulder mount of the Sable and Cape Buffalo done at Bulls Eye Taxidermy. A European mount of the Kudu and the hide tanned into leather. Of course the hunt and experience were great. The Sable hunt and Kudu hunt were great. The buffalo hunt was fantastic. The first shot was taken at about 80 yards through high grass and some brush with a solid hit. The bull moved a few yards. We set up again and with the second shot the bull went down. We moved up and put an insurance shot between the front legs into the chest. There were three back up shooters just in case this bad bull charged. The back up shooters did not shoot. My first Cape Buffalo hunt.

I'm hunting with Tsala in 2018! Can't wait to hear the full report! That buff sounds like a monster!

Recently returned from Sable hunt with Tsala. Took a good Sable, Kudu, and Cape Buffalo. The buffalo became available on short notice, 2 hours north of Tsala. The buffalo green measured 44 inches. Will have a shoulder mount of the Sable and Cape Buffalo done at Bulls Eye Taxidermy. A European mount of the Kudu and the hide tanned into leather. Of course the hunt and experience were great. The Sable hunt and Kudu hunt were great. The buffalo hunt was fantastic. The first shot was taken at about 80 yards through high grass and some brush with a solid hit. The bull moved a few yards. We set up again and with the second shot the bull went down. We moved up and put an insurance shot between the front legs into the chest. There were three back up shooters just in case this bad bull charged. The back up shooters did not shoot. My first Cape Buffalo hunt.
Sounds awesome @oldgringo . Have you done a hunt report. Would really like to see pictures. Especially of a 44" buff.

Can't wait to see the pictures of your hunt oldgringo

IMG_6765.JPG
IMG_6781.JPG
IMG_6829.JPG
IMG_6967.JPG

Fantastic trophy's Congratulations!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.