Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Wildlife ranching SA.Phasa
Good day all

Tsala Safaris have the following offer.

We have 2 sable bulls for 2017.These will be hunted in our hunting area of 3000 acres in the Waterberg area of limpopo South Africa.You can expect the bulls to measure around the 40" inch mark.Last 2 bulls taken measured 39 1/2 and 41 1/2.

Price:$4400

The hunt will be for 7 days(5 full hunting days and 2 travelling days).And incl. the following Sable Bull ,accommodation, meals , drinks , laundry , transport to and from Johannesburg int Airport , hunting vehicle , professional hunter , skinners and trackers , all permits and 14% government tax.

Not incl.Any expenses incurred before or after the safari.Taxidermy and shipping chargers , personal items and gratuity.

Animals can be added for an additional cost from pricelist.

Outfitter: Tsala Safaris.
Professional Hunter: Rouan Nel
Area: Waterberg , Limpopo

IMG_8533.JPG
IMG_4893.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Great offer Rouan. Have a real keen interest in sable, which bull was 41.5?

Nice offer!

Even for us local guys this would be affordable.

Wow! Thats a good deal, should be some takers on this one

Least expensive sable hunt I've seen. Shouldn't last long! Bruce

I'm guessing the top one was 41.5. When I hunted with them, they were very close on how big the sable was that I got. I got to post some pictures when I get a day off:whistle:o_O. But I'm working every day for a long time yet;)

Hi Simon

Yes the top picture is the bigger sable.It was taken by client that booked his hunt with the special we run for this year on AH.

Regards

Rouan

Thanks Rouan. Second sable has quite a low curve, not the easiest to judge.

Wow! That is a great deal!

They are beautiful for sure.

Hi All

We have identify another 2 bulls that should meet the requirements on our property.So we will market 2 more bulls for this package for 2017.

Regards

Rouan

Last edited:
Good Afternoon all

We still have 1 bull available to hunt for the 2017.

Regards

Your sable hunt can't be beat, that is a STEAL I'm glad I did it!

Hi Everybody

We have one of these hunts thats are still available for this year 2017.Took a nice 42" Sable on our first safari for 2017.Or you can book one of our day rate special for 2017.
IMG_5640.JPG

Really good offer. Wish I was in the market for one. But I will be on my next safari after this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyBelai

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross