Reaction score
Website
bosssafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, United States, Wisconsin, Florida, South Dakota, Minnesota
Hi AH Community.

For year's we have had the best priced Sable Antelope packages. At least as far as we know. Our Sable package is as follows:
1 x Sable Bull
7 x Days
@ $3,500

But we would like to extend our ”Show Package” price of $2,950 to the AH Community.
This price includes a Sable Bull of 40” or bigger. It includes 7 days (arriving on day 1 and departing on day 7). It includes all your accommodations, Meals, Transfers to and from the airport. Professional Hunter, Tracker and Skinner. Field prep of trophies and delivery to the taxidermist.
The price does not include: Airfare, taxidermy and shipping.

For more information, contact me at (wayne@bosssafaris.com) or feel free to view our website (www.bosssafaris.com)
dsc04522.png
8caceb2d-3b43-450c-b1bf-aca13b4f45dd.png
img_3859.png
dscn3890.png

Yeah I gotta say I haven't seen a 40+ sable at that price. How astonishing!! Thanks for the offer.

Awesome deal!!!

That is an unbelievable price! And an indication that the selective breeding programs in SA for sable and other game has greatly increased numbers and quality of game animals. Ten or fifteen years ago a sable would have been at least $12000.

Fantastic deal.
what size of property do your hunts take place on?
thanks

We are based in the Kalahari and our Lodge is on 8000acres with an additional 12000acres on adjacent properties that we have sole hunting rights on. However depending on any additional animals that the hunter may be interested in, we do have concessions in areas like the Greater Kruger Area, Freestate and Eastern Cape too at no additional cost to the hunter.

unnamed-2.jpg

Photo 2021-03-17, 08 35 01.jpg

Photo 2021-03-17, 12 08 35.jpg

What airport do you pick up at?

Wow! I’m blown away at the value here.

Tell us a little about the property you hunt that holds these Sable? Size, etc.

I think this is simply amazing value, heck I'm a PH in SA & I would be happy get one at that price with all the extras !

Well done .

Heck of a Price, half what I paid 4yrs ago

Incredible deal!

Screenshot_5.jpg

Superb deal! But I have one.

If anyone is interested in booking this package, please feel free to contact me. This price will be honored for 2022 too. We are booking up fast and with SCI and other shows coming up, we can't guarantee there will be dates available after that.

wayne@bosssafaris.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you