Shavesgreen

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Europe
2010 Sable bow hunt special

This hunt is to take place with Khal Amazi Game near Lusaka, Zambia. This offer is open to bow hunters under the guidance of PH Phil Minaar. The expected Sable trophy will be in the range of 47”-49” with an anticipated score of around 115 points on the SCI scale.

Additional trophies of Common Duiker, Zebra, Eland and Impala are included in this package rate. Additional days and species can be added by prior arrangement at the daily rate of $350; observers are welcome at $200 per day.

This is a game farm hunt (5000 acres) and it will be very challenging for the bow hunter hence we have allowed eight days hunting in the package price to reflect this. This hunt is available from now and the latest start date will be the 22nd November 2010.

Included
*Daily rates for 8 days hunting (Daily rates include the service of a PH, hunting vehicle and full services of the hunting camp)
*Trophy fee`s for one Sable/Common Duiker/Zebra/Eland and Impala
*Dip and pack service.

Excluded
*International air fares
*Alcoholic beverages
*Airport transfer at $125 two ways.

Package rate: $14,000 was $15,400

Please contact me by email with any questions and for the full terms and conditions of booking.

Charly Green

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeauC1305

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross