Sable, Blue Duiker & Bushbuck Package Hunt With Takeri Reserve Zambia

Soooo Spike for this to be the Bluey special what if someone is single what's the trophy fee to add a wife??? I'm already covered in that department I just ask in the interest of full disclosure.:A Stirring: :E Rofl:

Soooo Spike for this to be the Bluey special what if someone is single what's the trophy fee to add a wife??? I'm already covered in that department I just ask in the interest of full disclosure.:A Stirring: :E Rofl:

now gizmo shame there are no smart ass smileys ;) as we only had one available i am not at liberty to say due to client confidentiality :E Big Grin:.....

but this hunt is still available.......no one interested as going to put it out to the big world soon .

After Blueys hunt with us we thought we would offer a hunt deal consisting of what i think were his favourite trophies. (non aquatic that is)

This package includes
7 days 1x1 hunting, accommodation , food , wines and local beer, laundry, transfer from Lusaka to Takeri and return (approx 5.5 hours each way)

trophy fees for
ONE SABLE
ONE BLUE DUIKER
ONE BUSHBUCK

The price is $12,600.00 . a saving of $2,000.00 on our normal rates. there is one package available for 2016

not included are dip and pack, gratuities, visitors firearms licence, duty on ammunition on arrival, accommodation required before and after the hunt, any air travel, etc.

View attachment 51540 View attachment 51541 View attachment 51542

As time is moving on we are reducing this one offer from $12,600.00 to $11,000.00 for this year. so no excuses as thats the airfare covered ;)

Mike, that's a fantastic offer you give to the members on AH....
All the best,
Michael

Bump to the top, great offer!

Well I'm happy for bluey!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross