Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
After Blueys hunt with us we thought we would offer a hunt deal consisting of what i think were his favourite trophies. (non aquatic that is)

This package includes
7 days 1x1 hunting, accommodation , food , wines and local beer, laundry, transfer from Lusaka to Takeri and return (approx 5.5 hours each way)

trophy fees for
ONE SABLE
ONE BLUE DUIKER
ONE BUSHBUCK

The price is $12,600.00 . a saving of $2,000.00 on our normal rates. there is one package available for 2016

not included are dip and pack, gratuities, visitors firearms licence, duty on ammunition on arrival, accommodation required before and after the hunt, any air travel, etc.

DSCN2829.JPG
P1040410.JPG
P1040589.JPG

Only one blue duiker included in the package??? I thought they were always shot in pairs? ;)

This deal won't last long!

Mike you can run the same one by him twice, he won't know the difference! :ROFLMAO:

All three lovely animals! Is it just the picture or does that blue duiker have a huge body?

All three lovely animals! Is it just the picture or does that blue duiker have a huge body?

Small Aussie in the background. Patsy on the camera tricking us too.

Mike you can run the same one by him twice, he won't know the difference! :ROFLMAO:

OUCH!!!!!!

I don't care who you are though, that right there was funny....

Small Aussie in the background. Patsy on the camera tricking us too.
Been a problem with Aussie's forever. Did you notice how small they looked next to the All Blacks recently?

it was dusk so with the low angle and flash i think it made it look bigger bodied than they are. this was blueys 2nd one. the photo was taken probably only 20 mins or so later time wise with this one but it was dark by then , and from a slightly different angle.
P1040451.JPG

Got it - still, a beautiful duiker!

That is nice package!!!

that's got me thinking of getting back there a year early ,mike
that's a fun deal ...........

ha ha h a. I told patsy today , that I should get it for jorja , but not until the year after .....
the way the fish are jumping on this boat is making it hard to sit here and watch it ,

Superb package here gents! Nice one Mike. This is a great opportunity to hunt some very special animals. This should be snapped up quick.

Nice offer sir.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stitchcart

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg