SAA

This is definitely the end IMO. The technical division, Cargo and Mango will probably be bought (cheap) by competitors but the SAA long haul and domestic passenger business is dead. Hopefully Airlink take over the carrying of firearms.

There are other airline that will get American's to Jo'Berg but how will we get to places like Bulawayo with firearms??

I do not understand Why...other airlines flying out of Joberg to other cities among the region that will not accept firearms. Appears to be an environment of firearm restrictions regarding ownership, registrations and general attitudes toward firearms themselves.

One door closes, another opens. This is an opportunity for other carriers to pick up the ball for hunters. Having said that, considering the virus situation, will there be enough demand for the one carrier that does carry firearms to increase flights?

I do not understand Why...other airlines flying out of Joberg to other cities among the region that will not accept firearms. Appears to be an environment of firearm restrictions regarding ownership, registrations and general attitudes toward firearms themselves.

Possibly don't want the bother of obtaining the necessary licenses to transport firearms.....

Amazed that SAA could survive so long. Former RSA President Jacob Zuma (aka Jake the Snake) bled them dry. His presidency has been estimated to have "stolen" 1 Trillion rand from RSA. That's a big number, even in rand. SAA proved to be a good cow, but was milked to death. Black South Africans have shown at the polls that corruption is widely accepted and approved.........If anyone buys SAA it would have to be an asset sale. No one wants the name and the creditors that come with it...........FWB

Amazed that SAA could survive so long. Former RSA President Jacob Zuma (aka Jake the Snake) bled them dry. His presidency has been estimated to have "stolen" 1 Trillion rand from RSA. That's a big number, even in rand. SAA proved to be a good cow, but was milked to death. Black South Africans have shown at the polls that corruption is widely accepted and approved.........If anyone buys SAA it would have to be an asset sale. No one wants the name and the creditors that come with it...........FWB

That’s the story with Black Africa. Take and steal what you can today with no thoughts about tomorrow.

RSA can look at their northern neighbor if they want to see their future...the only thing stopping it is the fact that there are still allot of Whites there.

Once they kill the Golden Goose they will be Zimbabwe but only bigger

Was a third world country.between letting the zipperheads coming in and stealing all their resources and the black politicians stealing from everyone it will always be third world.
That’s the story with Black Africa. Take and steal what you can today with no thoughts about tomorrow.

RSA can look at their northern neighbor if they want to see their future...the only thing stopping it is the fact that there are still allot of Whites there.

Once they kill the Golden Goose they will be Zimbabwe but only bigger

Was a third world country.between letting the zipperheads coming in and stealing all their resources and the black politicians stealing from everyone it will always be third world.

Shame isn't it??

They hated working for the White Man so they drove them out and/or killed them and took over the Country....now they will be slaves to the Red Chinese.

A neolithic mindset and brain in modern times brought Zimbabwe to what it is today

Well I guess I’m out out a business class ticket from Joubert to Windhoek! Crap!

Well I guess I’m out out a business class ticket from Joubert to Windhoek! Crap!

Check with your credit card company. I have Chase Preferred. I called them and they said I had not only purchase protection, but also travel insurance built into the card. If SAA does not refund, they would.

Check with your credit card company. I have Chase Preferred. I called them and they said I had not only purchase protection, but also travel insurance built into the card. If SAA does not refund, they would.

Thanks Tank!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross