SAA to lease A350s

Maybe this is part of a turnaround strategy. I think most of us that fly these long haul routes would cheer any new plane! Many of us are waiting to see when Delta refurbishes the DL 200/201 777’s or replaces them with one of the Airbus planes. I’ve scoured he internet and asked flight attendants about Deltas plans to no avail. Press releases said all 777’s were to be refurbished last year. That was not close to being true and still no news. The reason I was so interested is that there will be a real Premium Economy on the new Delta planes giving us another option besides the 5 figure Business Class.
Regards,
Philip

Maybe this is part of a turnaround strategy. I think most of us that fly these long haul routes would cheer any new plane! Many of us are waiting to see when Delta refurbishes the DL 200/201 777’s or replaces them with one of the Airbus planes. I’ve scoured he internet and asked flight attendants about Deltas plans to no avail. Press releases said all 777’s were to be refurbished last year. That was not close to being true and still no news. The reason I was so interested is that there will be a real Premium Economy on the new Delta planes giving us another option besides the 5 figure Business Class.
Regards,
Philip

Phillip I have been researching the same on Deltas 777 fleet. However, if you go on the Delta booking site and try booking a flight next year on Flt 200/201 you will see on 28 business class tickets available which s the new configuration! I am still trying to verify as you are that the whole fleet will be updated this year.

Phillip I have been researching the same on Deltas 777 fleet. However, if you go on the Delta booking site and try booking a flight next year on Flt 200/201 you will see on 28 business class tickets available which s the new configuration! I am still trying to verify as you are that the whole fleet will be updated this year.
Charlie
Thanks for the info. A while back I was doing the same thing! I just never got to the dates where the change must be.
I have so many hunts lined up it may be a while before I’m back on DL200 but I really hope for a new or refurbished plane. There is an outside chance they may buy a new Airbus for that route due to fuel savings but they say that due to no competition on that route the fuel savings is not as important to delta as other routes.
Let us know if you get any more news on this.
Regards,
Philip

Charlie
Thanks for the info. A while back I was doing the same thing! I just never got to the dates where the change must be.
I have so many hunts lined up it may be a while before I’m back on DL200 but I really hope for a new or refurbished plane. There is an outside chance they may buy a new Airbus for that route due to fuel savings but they say that due to no competition on that route the fuel savings is not as important to delta as other routes.
Let us know if you get any more news on this.
Regards,
Philip

Will do Philip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross