SAA only for inflight in SA with Guns??

I don't see where people are having problems with connecting flights in Joberg, you just have to follow the steps to get through it.

But then I used a pre approved SAP's service and they walked me right through all the areas where people might have problems at. Even now after doing it I will still use a service just to avoid the headache.

The problems that I do see are those that don't do their homework as far as flights are concerned and not checking to make sure that their firearm can get to the final destination on the airline that they booked the tickets on. Most of these are hunters that booked their own flights and have no idea of the actual rules that exists in South Africa. That is where using a travel agent that is familiar with the steps to get you out hunting with no problems.

PHASA(Professional Hunters Association of South Africa) offer a paid service to both apply for import permits on your behalf and to provide a representative to meet you at the SA Police Firearms office at OR Tambo with your permit and to assist you with the clearance of your firearms.

See this link https://phasa.co.za/pre-issued-permits/

The cost of the service is $160.

If a reputable travel agent is used with this service and advice from PHASA I know things will go a lot smoother. Done so myself!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odoodevelopers

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross