Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Hunted
South Africa, Argentina, Romania, United States (Oregon, Washington, Idaho, California and Wyoming)
I found a fairly large lot of new RWS 9.3 x 64 brass for sale. I've read the toughest thing about this caliber is finding brass. I decided my next rifle build will be in this caliber so I bought the whole lot. What is pictured is what I wish to surplus out, a total of 11 boxes (of 20 cartridge cases). From what I can tell, there are two lot numbers represented in the 11 boxes. In my brief internet search, the low price is $47.98 and the high is $74. I am offering these for sale at $45 per box of 20 plus shipping.

Cashiers check or we just simply wait for a personal check to clear. My wife does some of the other fancy electronic transfers and we can go that route if needed. Of course that will mean I will owe her.
PM if you are interested. I'm leaving for camp shortly so the earliest I could ship anything would be Tuesday.
20220520_131257(1).jpg

@Ravenofg
I got your message and will try to connect with you soon. I'm working in the brush now and cell is intermittent.
Randy

I believe Im sold out pending payments.
If it changes, I will post here.

Thanks much.
RH

If the brass was in South Africa I would have been interested for sure .

If I see more... Perhaps I'll deliver on my next trip over @Paul Raley

Thank you that would be greatly appreciated . Luckily when I bought my 9.3x64 it came with some cases and I was able to find a couple of boxes more so I do have enough for hunting and practicing but due to scarcity I am always looking .
I have a Wilhelm Brenneke rifle , I use Barnes 250 gr TSX bullets in it and if I do my part it will easily shoot sub MOA at 100m .

ILL TAKE WHAT EVER YOU MAY HAVE IT ANY FALLS THRU. THANKS

Copy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sports0266

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg