Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI, DSC, Ducks Unlimited, Pheasants Forever
Hunted
USA, RSA, Zimbabwe
Bought this from Numrich Arms as a spare for my Ruger RSMs. Actually, bought two, decided to keep just one. Circassian walnut. Not crazy figure, but decent. I believe this is for the second generation RSM (24 inch heavy barrel with banded sling swivel stud) but would work for gen 3 (23 inch barrel, slightly thinner profile) with bedding in the channel. Won't work for gen 1, which had the swivel stud in the fore end. Numrich does not include the cross bolt or grip cap, but I believe I have both and will include in the sale. Looks like Numrich still has a few and sells them for $202.50, plus shipping, cross bolt and grip cap. I'll sell the whole schmear for $190 shipped in the conus. If you need/want an extra stock for your RSM, here it is.
P1000518.JPG
P1000520.JPG

Reasonable offers entertained!

Is this stock for an RSM 375 length action? If it's the shorter, 338/300 length, I'm interested.
jeffreydavisphd at gmail dot com

Thanks,
Jeff

It's a good looking stick

Is this stock for an RSM 375 length action? If it's the shorter, 338/300 length, I'm interested.
jeffreydavisphd at gmail dot com

@JeffD, it is for the RSM.

Hi, I understand. But that model was also offered in 300 and 338 Win Mag, in addition to the larger 375 length calibers. I would imagine this is for the longer action, but thought it was worth asking.

@JeffD, yes, it is for the longer action. Sorry for the lack of clarity.

Sir, if you're willing north. I'd be interested. (Id gladly pay the shipping cost)Im up on Vancouver Island in Canada. I have four of these rifles and a spare stock is probably a good idea.
Thanks
Pat

@BC.Pat, I am willing to ship it to you. I'll cover what it would have cost to ship in the lower 48 if you cover the incremental. If you can PM me an address, I'll get a quote and get back to you with it.

Stock is sold. Thanks, Pat!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross