Heym 88

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
DSC
Hunted
US
Ok guys...just a heads up. To fund my Searcy 470, I am contemplating selling my Ruger RSM rare 30-06 and Ruger RSM in 375 H&H. Both rifles are gorgeous and excellent. The 06 is 99%, the 375 H&H is a strong 98%.
I'll decide by tomorrow July 5th. Just something to keep in mind. Offers to my friends on AH first, then to GA and GB. Cheers. These are MKII's with three pos safeties.

Can you tell us what load dev't you've done on either?

Phil,
I shot only factory ammo. I used to reload a lot back in the day but don't anymore. The 375 has had about 120 rounds through it. It shot very well with Winchester 300 gr averaging about 1.25 @ 100 yrds. The 375 is scoped. The 30-06 has had 10 rds to zero it and that's all. It's virtually brand new. Hope this helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross