Ruger RSM 416 Rigby Wanted

James Buie Rhyne

AH member
Reaction score
I am looking for a Ruger rsm in 416 Rigby. I see these rifles for a wide range of prices. If anyone has one that they would sell, then send the details.

I am looking for a Ruger rsm in 416 Rigby. I see these rifles for a wide range of prices. If anyone has one that they would sell, then send the details.
Should probably amend the title of your thread to include WTB (wanted to buy).
That way no one is looking at a thread that they think has a Ruger RSM 416 Rigby in it.

There are currently two listed on Gun Broker.

I do not know how to change this. Can you tell me?
Hi James, you have the ability to edit a post for 30 minutes. After that a moderator must make changes. @BRICKBURN can help you with this. As you can see, I’ve tagged him on this post and I bet he will be along to help you out with this.
Meanwhile, welcome to AH! Glad to have you aboard. I have an RSM in .416 Rigby, but it is most definitely not for sale ;):D Good luck in your quest, you will not be disappointed. Wonderful rifles amd a whole lot of bang for the buck.

PM has been sent to you James.

I missed one on GB last week or so. I wanted it, but at some point I have to have some discipline and I let it walk. Awesome rifle though for sure, I hope you get one.

You won’t be disappointed! Out of all of the RSM’s the 416R is the most proportional weight for caliber IMO. I would be hard pressed to ever give mine up, as a matter of fact I’m going to hug mine when I get home tonight!

I shot my buffalo with that gun..... wanted one for myself every since

James, did you check your in box? I sent you photos, cost and a little more info.

Please send pictures and details of your express rifles.
James, if this post is to me, I sent the information and pics last night. Look in the top right of this page, click on the "In Box" and it will take you to private message I sent you.

Welcome to AH sir and good luck in your quest.

Let me know if you are still in the market. I have a stunning one that I might be willing to part with.

Reactions: BWH
Let me know if you are still in the market. I have a stunning one that I might be willing to part with.

Hit me with them details

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg