Ruger RSM 416 Rigby for sale

Backyardsniper

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Up for sale is a Ruger RSM 416 Rigby. The stock has a bit of wear and had a small crack behind the tang, which has been repaired. Rifle will also come with a brand new factory replacement stock. I sent the rifle off to Randy Selby " The Real Gunsmith" and had the feeding cleaned up and the trigger worked. It feeds very nicely now and the trigger is a crisp 4.5#. It is quite accurate and also has a set of Alaska Arms QD rings that can be had with it. I will get some pics posted in the next day or so. PM me if you need pics prior to that.

$2000 for the rifle, extra stock and QD rings.

20220429_054536.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though its the early model, with a brand new stock and Alaska QD rings, this is is a great price if you are looking for one. Like most everything else on GB the prices on the RSM .416 Rigby and RSM .458 Lott have gone through the roof lately.

Congratulations to both the seller and buyer.

Congratulations for both buyer and seller. Some body got a steal. They go for easily 2999.00 with out the extras on gun broker.
Krish

They will reach between 4.5k to 5k not too long from now. There is one listed now for close to 5k. May not sell right away. Same like MRC rifles.
Krish

Ha ha. Yeah. I noticed I had several takers pretty quickly on that deal. I think I may have under priced that one a bit..but I got a good deal on it, a fellow member here fixed me up with it and I figure it is only right to pass the deal along to the next member.

I am gonna run my CZ 416 ong with my CZ 375 that way all my components are interchangeable in case of a break down and also my scope rings will swap between my primary and secondary rifle.

I am somewhat in the market for an upgraded CZ 550 in 416 though. There was one at hendershots I had planned to buy but it was already sold

I talked to Wayne earlier this afternoon about building me one in 460 weatherby. Approx 700,000 pennies. Ha ha
Wow, that's 46,259.50 Chinese Yuan! Call him back Monday and see if he could build you a .465 H and H for a little less? LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg