Ruger No. 1 African Adventure Series The Buffalo 450/400 Nitro

well you need to take it there so its not pining for africa and getting depressed......as i hear most people in usa are in therapy....... dont let it happen to this rifle........:E Big Grin:

I agree with you and Charlie. It should be but I'm not hunting big ones anymore and this one is for the big ones.

Yes the big ones! I would have a heck of a big game battery with this one....a 416.......a 458 Lott and then a 450/400.

Yes the big ones! I would have a heck of a big game battery with this one....a 416.......a 458 Lott and then a 450/400.

yup you would have a johnny come lately thing, a matured one thats earned its stripes ,and a proven grand daddy :E Big Grin:

Is the 416 Rigby's or Remington? I haven't shot neither

Yep my 416 is a M77 guide gun in 416 Ruger. The model one was made in a 416 Rigby at one point. A friend here on AH just bought one of those from another member!

Yep my 416 is a M77 guide gun in 416 Ruger. The model one was made in a 416 Rigby at one point. A friend here on AH just bought one of those from another member!

I remember when it (M77) was available in Rigby and a friend had one and I think his son has it now. M77 is a pretty rifle but I'm partial to M70 and I think they do have it in Remington's 416 which I have no interest in.

Bump!

Don't bump it, buy it!

YEAH as phil said........and well i listened to my naughty monkey.......so charlie stop fkn around and just say oh the monkey said i had to do it!!!!!!
:W A Rifle: I know and take it to Africa!

and yes!!! and if you are willing to leave the comfort zone of SA we will do you a deal just so you can use this rifle in darkest africa north of the limpopo.....sorry meant the zambezi but didnt want to stress you too quickly ;):D and pieter can come along but him and me will just drink beers an talk kak ......:D Beers:

I like your invitation spike and will take it under advisement.

nice rifle. just received today a Ruger #1 Craig Boddington Leopard in 7x57. a fan of the #1.

Craig Boddington Ruger No. 1 African Adventure Series, the Buffalo.
Caliber 450/400 Nitro
Asking price is $1,240.00 + $60.00 for shipping by insured FedEx to your FFL dealer.

This rifle (new and unfired) has a matte blue finish; stock is made with beautiful Circassian walnut with a tasteful checkering and the Alexander Henry forend of No. 1 tropical.

Front sight has an ivory bead on a raised rib. Rear sight is non-folding express sight adjustable for windage and is set into a quarter rib. Standard Ruger rings is included.

View attachment 157149 View attachment 157150 View attachment 157151 View attachment 157152 View attachment 157153 View attachment 157154 View attachment 157155

just bought a Ruger #1 Craig Boddington Leopard (7x57) for about the same price. this is a very good price for the model.

Hi farrokhrt.

Per our PM conversations, I will take this rifle at your asking price of $1,240.

PM sent to determine particulars.

Best regards,

Tim

Happy for you @tarbe. You don't know how close I came to buying this rifle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
profibrahim

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you