Honeybadger

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
North American Hunting Club Life Member, National Rifle Association Life Member
Hunted
USA
Hey guys, I am adding my Ruger M77 Hawkeye Alaskan chambered in 375 Ruger to the list of guns I am selling. The gun is in excellent condition 99% + I would say. I have shot it at the range a handful of times, and taken it hunting on several occasions, but always while posted up in one spot, never while "hitting the brush" or anything like that. The rifle will come with brass and dies........it is open sights, no scope or optic of any kind...............this rifle is no longer available from Ruger, they have discontinued it. I am asking $600............here is a picture.

IMG_1123.JPG

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
Hey guys, I am adding my Ruger M77 Hawkeye Alaskan chambered in 375 Ruger to the list of guns I am selling. The gun is in excellent condition 99% + I would say. I have shot it at the range a handful of times, and taken it hunting on several occasions, but always while posted up in one spot, never while "hitting the brush" or anything like that. The rifle will come with brass and dies........it is open sights, no scope or optic of any kind...............this rifle is no longer available from Ruger, they have discontinued it. I am asking $600............here is a picture.

View attachment 24252

Wow, for that price I should buy it on principle alone. Please someone help this gentleman out, save my hide from the Texas woman in my home and buy this rifle!

enysse

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
Wow, for that price I should buy it on principle alone. Please someone help this gentleman out, save my hide from the Texas woman in my home and buy this rifle!

You are in trouble buddy, I'm counting the seconds until its sold!

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england

Heym 88

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
DSC
Hunted
US
dang if I wasnt working on another double..I would buy it now. Perfect Griz gun.

Rastaman

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
I'll take it if still available

Honeybadger

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
North American Hunting Club Life Member, National Rifle Association Life Member
Hunted
USA
OK, it's all yours.....................I will PM you and we can work out the details.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wousechptox

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gprippers wrote on Tucketed's profile.
Hello, saw that you want the Jeffries brass. So you an either send a USPS money order or paypal i guess, which ever works for you is fine with me at this point. If you want to us Paypal use [redacted] friends and family and dont mention gun stuff at all or they will go bananas! LOL!

Let me know what you want to do.
Thanks,
Rob
Cowboy wrote on MBIZI SAFARIS's profile.
Good afternoon, please send me a list of pricing for 2022.
NTH wrote on JimT's profile.
Hey Jim, I read that you’re from Dequincey and just returned from Africa. I’m from Lake Charles and went there in April. What outfitter did you use and would you share your experience and pics? I won our trip to Kuche through DU.
gprippers wrote on SAFARIKIDD's profile.
Hello! Nice rifle! I have IDENTICAL rifle in 375 H&H so i was wondering what gunsmith did the work on it? Appreciate it and if you decide there is anything you are willing to take in partial trade, let me know. I have quite a few pistols, long guns and sxs & o/u shotguns as well.

Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular.

Thanks,
Rob
Bearhunter46 wrote on Philip Glass's profile.
Philip, do you still have the 416 for sale?