Ruger M77 .458 Win Mag

PPDDD

Reaction score
Recently acquired a Ruger M77 tang safety in .458 win. mag. I have no use for this weapon but couldn't pass it up. It is still in original box with all paperwork and rings, 1979 model. I am located in eastern North Carolina if interested you can text 2/5/2/3/3/9/1/0/0/2 or reply to post here. I am looking for a cash offer or trades, easy as that. Pics available upon request. Thank you for looking.

picture1104152138_3-jpg.50935

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jpg

thriller

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NWTF, NRA, DU, SCI and QDMA
Hunted
Countries: Argentina, United States and Zimbabwe States: AL, LA, FL, MS, Tenn., SD, ND, IA, NE, KN,SC, GA, TX and NC
I would like to see some pics and know what you want for it? (Just post them here, the more people that see it the more likely it will sell)

PPDDD

Reaction score
Recently acquired a Ruger M77 tang safety in .458 win. mag. I have no use for this weapon but couldn't pass it up. It is still in original box with all paperwork and rings, 1979 model. I am located in eastern North Carolina if interested you can text 2/5/2/3/3/9/1/0/0/2 or reply to post here. I am looking for a cash offer or trades, easy as that. Pics available upon request. Thank you for looking.
Picture1104152138_1.jpg
Picture1104152138_2.jpg
Picture1104152138_3.jpg

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
Nice looking rifle folks and it has the red pad on it.

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
Yeah. The THIN red pad!:eek: They are a neat rifle, I like mine, same vintage.

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
That red pad dates them for sure. It's a good looking rifle and would make a fun dangerous game rifle.

enysse

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
I just wish those pretty red pads were thick and comfortable, with great relief on pull of the trigger.

AZDAVE

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa, Alaska,lower 48
What are you looking for in way of a trade?

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Apparently a man of few words.

PPDDD

Reaction score
What are you looking for in way of a trade?
I am interested in finding a rifle caliber pistol. Like the magnum research lone eagle, or the weatherby centerfire pistol in a .308 caliber. I need something more compact.
Cash offers as well, somewhere in the range of 800 dollars. I will also include twenty-four, 500 grain soft points.(Factory ammo)

Last edited:

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
That is a good price if it is as good as it appears in the pix, though they are not close enough for detail.

PPDDD

Reaction score
That is a good price if it is as good as it appears in the pix, though they are not close enough for detail.
I know the pics aren't the best, I will get the wife to take some better pictures tomorrow to show detail. stay tuned!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad38M9

Latest profile posts

degoins wrote on Treemantwo's profile.
I have a like new VC .450 I might part with. I had it built in 2013 and it has served me well. Also have a VC fitted leather trunk case for it along with the plastic case it came with. I'll take 14000 for all of it.
Matt W wrote on Jody's profile.
Hi Jody,
I have been looking for ideas on the best way to display my European mounts from Africa. I came across some of your shield work and was wondering if you would be willing to make one for me? If so, please let me know the cost. I like the shield with the two spears that you built for a member years ago. Thanks.
cal pappas wrote on Mnelson2's profile.
Nelson. Is this message a PM format. I want to send you my email, but don't know if this is the cirrect way to do it. I'm at <pappas@mtaonline.net> Send me an email with your phone and I will call you about a skull I have. I went to school in Boston and am from Bernardston in the west part of the state. Moved to Alaska in 1984 adn never looked back.
BeeMaa wrote on Justbryan's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. He was a pleasure to do business with.
BeeMaa wrote on 375Fox's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. Was a pleasure to do business with.