Ruger M77 375 H&H For Sale

This is what this one sold
He's driving prices even higher on dg rifles haha
For GB YESTERDAY. I am. not driving the prices up.
Screenshot_20230326-201311_Chrome.jpg

Good time to sell as these are actually coming down! LOL! I just bought the rarer 338 wm for $1500 as new in the box. Also got another 375HH about 3 weeks ago with KILLER wood on it in mint condition no box for about half of what they have been going for. Another buddy of mine just finished up his collection of all calibers and didnt pay over $1500 for the last two he picked up in the last month as well. THings are settling a bit so pay attention if you are on the buy for sure and if you are on the sell you better do it quick before people find out! LOL!

He picked up the express in MINT cond with killer wood in 7mm for $1400 the other express was in 30-06 with leupold scope unmounted with decent wood for $1500.

Good time to sell as these are actually coming down! LOL! I just bought the rarer 338 wm for $1500 as new in the box. Also got another 375HH about 3 weeks ago with KILLER wood on it in mint condition no box for about half of what they have been going for. Another buddy of mine just finished up his collection of all calibers and didnt pay over $1500 for the last two he picked up in the last month as well. THings are settling a bit so pay attention if you are on the buy for sure and if you are on the sell you better do it quick before people find out! LOL!

He picked up the express in MINT cond with killer wood in 7mm for $1400 the other express was in 30-06 with leupold scope unmounted with decent wood for $1500.
No way! Thats super cheap! Lucky son of a gun to get them at those prices. I just want the 30-06 express...

I dont think this will be the new norm at all.

Fortunately we don't have to deal with someone hijacking a "classifieds" thread in this way very often on this site. If you want to brag about your purchases and your purchasing skills, start another thread. On this site, we do typically care about treating members with respect. That quaint notion of respect includes not inserting oneself negatively into another's purchase and sale.

Last edited:
He wanted to buy left handed 505 gibbs and a 500j. I dont have any left handed. He had located some. He did not want to loose his chance on them. He needed a quick sale of the rifles he listed. I just gave a helping hand. I got a good rsm375. That is all to the story. Now he can get both be a happy man and hunter.
Krish
Now right there is the perfect example of a true all around bargain! Everybody got exactly what they wanted.

Krish you are to be commended for stepping up to not only help him find a truly rare gun, but helping to facilitate him getting it bought;)

I truly hope you make an eventual profit on this rifle! You deserve to.

Gun was already sold i was letting members know to be on the look out for better pricing as the facts are that prices are coming back down to reality. They were driven thru the roof with COVID and Biden and the way the economy is going and people calming down, prices are settling back down to normal. The rifles i just bought were not hidden in some remote store they were right on major firearms websites. I wasnt trying to rustle anybody i was just letting folks know to be on the look out as deals are a poppin up!

How the heck is letting members know to watch pricing SHIFTY or negative? COVID and BIDEN drove the prices to false highs and now they are settling...other MAJOR gun sites have them at more normal prices. 4 rifles dont get purchased at normal pricing over a 4 week period by accident...prices are settling...PERIOD.

Last edited:
Gun was already sold i was letting members know to be on the look out for better pricing as the facts are that prices are coming back down to reality. They were driven thru the roof with COVID and Biden and with the way the economy the way it is and people calming down, prices are settling back down to normal. The rifles i just bought were not hidden in some remote store they were right on major firearms websites. I wasnt trying to rustle anybody i was just letting folks know to be on the look out as deals are a poppin up!
@gprippers thats the way I took it. Maybe I am the odd man out here. Who knows? Who cares!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois