Ruger Guide Gun In .416 Ruger

CTDolan

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
I have for sale a Ruger Guide Gun in .416 Ruger. Included are:

• Ruger Guide Gun in .416 Ruger
• Approximately 10 rounds of Hornady ammo (soft and solid)
• 100 Nosler 400 grain Partition bullets
• 50 Hornady 400 grain solid bullets (DGS)
• 50 Hornady cases (new)
• Approximately 30 Hornady cases (shot once)
• Hornady reloading die set

The rifle is stocked in a Hogue, OD Green with an aluminum full-length bedding block ($270.00 value). I’ve also got the original laminated stock (along with muzzle brake, muzzle thread protectors, scope mount bases, etc.). The selling price for the above is $1,100.00 (delivered to your FFL agent). If interested please send a PM. Thank you.

501C555E-2342-466B-8670-A0882CD1854F.jpeg

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
CT you getting something else?

CTDolan

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Sold (the double, that is), so I’m holding on to the Ruger.

To all who gave it some consideration, I recommend getting yourself the same. It is a wonderfully functional, thoroughly capable, tough as nails beast. I could chuck this thing into a lake, return a year later, dry it out, and then take it hunting like nothing ever happened.

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Hunted
South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
It’s a subjective inquiry but, in my estimation, she’s entirely manegable.

I agree CT. If one keeps the break in place the recoil is about that of a 375.

AZDAVE

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa, Alaska,lower 48
What double were you looking for?

CTDolan

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
I had a lead on a Westley Richards double rifle. It was in moderate condition (needed work) but, overall, sound and worthy of the investment. Before I could jump, though, it was gone.

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Hunted
I had a lead on a Westley Richards double rifle. It was in moderate condition (needed work) but, overall, sound and worthy of the investment. Before I could jump, though, it was gone.

Don’t worry another great one will come along! Keep looking CT!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aqwsd4785

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

pam308 wrote on TOBY458's profile.
Just saw your listing for a winchester 70 458. Is it still for sale? I want it!!! pam308
flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?