Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/867495924

Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 2.45.59 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 2.46.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 2.46.02 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 144
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 2.46.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 2.46.05 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 145
Last edited by a moderator:
That’s a crazy deal!

And it’s already gone, hope someone on here got it.

Yeah, just saw that. Priced to sell...

Yes it is sold;) Thanks for the heads up Scott:)

Never owned a Number 1, so thought this was a great one to start with. I have a good Ruger collection started so could be rough if I end up liking the Number 1's.... There seems to be an awful lot of variations available :D:eek:

Hey Bob, I bet you will like it a lot.(y) I have had 3 in that cal and all shot very well. Glad someone here snagged it.:D I traded off a beautiful one to a member here, then found another almost as nice and it shoots great too. I learned my lesson I hopeo_O, and plan to keep this one. Good score!

I really do need to sell off a few guns.... Kidding, just bought another safe;)

Wow, nice score Bob! Second one in a week I believe ;) You are going to have to start ordering those safes in pairs :ROFLMAO:

Well done, congrats!!!!! I am a huge Ruger No. 1 fan, and that is a beautiful rifle at a fantastic price. I wonder how sharp is the recoil?

Well done, congrats!!!!! I am a huge Ruger No. 1 fan, and that is a beautiful rifle at a fantastic price. I wonder how sharp is the recoil?

I have one in 9.3x62. It’s noticeable enough that I put a decelerator pad on it. Very accurate rifle. I shoot mine with a receiver peep sight. Lovely rifles.

I like mine
375 H&H
9.3x74
450/400NE
416 Rigby
All lengthened to fit me properly 14.5” lop

Never owned a Number 1, so thought this was a great one to start with. I have a good Ruger collection started so could be rough if I end up liking the Number 1's.... There seems to be an awful lot of variations available :D:eek:

Bob #1s are addicting

Recoil on these is more I think than the 62mm, but the No.1 rifle in my experience tends to accentuate recoil more than other rifles. This cal is about the upper limit of recoil that is acceptable to me:eek: in a No.1. A sissy pad is not an outrageous accoutrement!:confused::whistle:

Bob nice buy. I have one in 450/400 and 30-06. Like them both.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!