Ruger American 450 Bushmaster For Sale

contender85

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA Benefactor Member, SCI
Doing a little safe cleaning and have a new in box American Ranch Rifle in 450 Bushmaster, I purchased it new a couple years ago from a local dealer, I also purchased an extra magazine for it, it is as new, unfired and will ship in it's original box with factory paperwork inside another box. I also have some Hornady Black ammo that I will offer at a good price to the buyer of the rifle.

$425 Shipped and Insured to US address, rifle will ship FFL to FFL.

48d0xj.jpg CGYeFF.jpg iV95YX.jpg m9PMHs.jpg ZWMNVk.jpg

As of Dec. 2019 I am an FFL so gun will be shipped FFL to FFL and I can and will ship to CA as long as it is legal to own there, this is my personal firearm and there is absolutley nothing wrong with it, just looking to downsize my accumulation.

Any questions, Please ask,

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang...you can buy A-Frames all the way up to 325gr for this puppy.

That would make a nice short-range moose and bear rifle!

Dang...you can buy A-Frames all the way up to 325gr for this puppy.

That would make a nice short-range moose and bear rifle!

Would be good one for that for sure.

Fun gun to hunt bears over bait with.

Never hunted bears but I bet it would get it done, I had hogs in mind when I bought it but still haven't hunted them either.

A little tangential here, but please:
sometimes in classified people write "Bump"
or "TTT"
I'm sure anyone younger than a rock knows what these mean, and I know this makes me today's left-fielder, but could someone tell me? :giggle:......thanks..............FWB

A little tangential here, but please:
sometimes in classified people write "Bump"
or "TTT"
I'm sure anyone younger than a rock knows what these mean, and I know this makes me today's left-fielder, but could someone tell me? :giggle:......thanks..............FWB
When I started looking at on-line forums...I had to look it up as well.

No way to edit this so just wanted to update the ad as this has been moved to GunBroker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genihi4888

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg