Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI, RMEF
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia,....AK, WY, WA, ID, FL, SD, TX, HI
Ruger Super Redhawk Toklat 454 Casull. Slab side barrel, Hogue Grips, marked 45 colt and 454 Casull. Comes with 2 speed loaders and an Alaska Man Gear chest style shoulder holster. This gun is almost new condition. I got it from a friend that needed money and don't believe it has been shot very much if at all. $850.00 plus any actual shipping costs. I am not a dealer so it may have to go FFL-FFL. But I am going to SCI and can bring it with me. Anyway, this is a really good hand cannon and I would keep it if I didn't already have one I am attached too.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Beautiful pistol there Mekaniks. If I didn't already have a 480 ruger for big brown and black bears around here would seriously consider it.

Very nice. Hope someone takes you up on the chance to own that rifle.

That is a slick piece you got. Talk about the recoil if you have experience with.... I love those things. I really don't have a use for. However, that hasn't really stopped any of my other purchases or bad habits.

Price drop to 750.00

Sold to a Forum Member :A Way To Go:

Thanks Chuck, it's been a pleasure dealing with you buddy.
Now I need to unload one of my Ruger Alaskans to justify this one!

Nice caliber and gun. I have a Raging Judge in 45 long colt, 454 Casull and 410 shot shell... Fun piece and easier to shoot than I expected.

I'm 454 poor! I am a big fan of that Raging Judge Bob.

I have the Taurus Raging Bull in 454 with a scope mounted. I drew a once in a lifetime moose tag in Idaho in 2008 and had a blast hunting and exploring the panhandle for 4.5 weeks with several big game tags in my pocket. I shot this old boy after passing a whole lot of decent bulls. Love me some Idaho hunting, and gotta get back out there!

1917982_100140943333779_2825188_n.jpg

Yea mine is the short barrel self defense one, like for bears in an emergency up close,,, or snakes... with or without legs;)

So I will need a longer barreled one suitable for hunting and been eying them up but have not gotten serious enough to "pull the trigger" yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois