JeffD

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
San Luis Obispo Sportsman Association
Hunted
USA, Zambia, New Zealand, Namibia
I bought this last summer in anticipation of hunting buffalo in Africa. Although I’m going, looks like buffalo no longer is on the agenda. Not sure if or when I’ll get there another time, so this needs to find a new home. It’s a nice rifle, and is one of the early ones before they started putting muzzle breaks on them. I have a set of Ruger rings (medium) that’s included, but not pictured. I’ll also include RCBS reloading dies and about 30 unfired Hornady cases. It has a few marks on the wood, and one light mark on the barrel. I’ve tried to show them clearly in the pictures. I have also listed a Sako AV in 375 H&H in the Classifieds. Although I’m a new member here, I have sold items on another forum, where I have been a member since 2007.

$800 Plus Shipping to your FFL.

Email with any questions. jeffreydavisphd@gmail.com

Thanks.

P1100011_zpsjxhfx0ho.jpg
P1100025_zpsh7bludmh.jpg
P1100021_zpsbfbzqden.jpg
P1100031_zpsnc2pdyoz.jpg
P1100022_zpsvq3pgqyj.jpg
P1100023_zpsat9lrhgh.jpg
P1100004_zpslmdy0xnk.jpg
P1100002_zpsbhlhd8wg.jpg
P1100030_zpsblk5n2bo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Price reduced to $700 plus shipping to your FFL.

This would be a nice rifle to add to anyone's battery!

I have lots of ammo for it if anyone needs some.

Is this rifle still available?

Yes it is. Kind of surprised, but still here.

Sold Pending Funds. If there's a way for me to edit the first post to reflect that, please tell me. I don't see a way to edit the original post. Thanks.

If its not sold I'm Interested!!

Thanks but it is sold and delivered. The buyer emailed yesterday and said everything arrived in good shape. If anyone can tell me how to edit the original post, I'll add that info.

I have lots of ammo for it if anyone needs some.
PM some details? I have a Ruger Alaskan, but there is only one place in town to buy ammo, and at about $20 more than going direct to Hornady... I've only put a half a box thru it since it came home in January

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg