Ruger African 9.3X62

Difference is this is not a Lipsey's African. Not suggesting that is a bad thing, just different. Thinner pad, blackened bolt and ebony fore end piece on a Lipsey's.
Heavier and slightly shorter barrel makes it handle a bit better than the Lipseys version and the open sights are far better.

I'm going back to NT this time specifically for scrubbers mid next year but I won't say no to a 110 point buffalo bull if one happens to walk out in front of me. I'll probably take both the 450 and the 9.3 with me but not 100% sure yet, may even take my 458 Lott with me instead. First world problems I have too many rifles in the safe to choose from.
Which is never a bad thing! ;) :D

Which is never a bad thing! ;) :D
@7x57Joe
At my age I like simple
22 K hornet for little suff
Fast 25 for bigger stuff
And 35 Whelen for everything else or just everything.
No real brain strain involved
Bob

@7x57Joe
At my age I like simple
22 K hornet for little suff
Fast 25 for bigger stuff
And 35 Whelen for everything else or just everything.
No real brain strain involved
Bob
Bob, just sell all that other stuff and get yourself a good .338 Win mag!! Then all the bases are covered... :rolleyes: :p:love:

Bob, just sell all that other stuff and get yourself a good .338 Win mag!! Then all the bases are covered... :rolleyes: :p:love:
@sestoppelman
Now play nicely. The Whelen covers everything the 338WM does.
So why downgrade.
All bases covered with the Whelen.
You have your 338 and I will have my Whelen and we can both enjoy the party.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg