Ruger African 375 Ruger For Sale

To all those who want to know if it's still available, buy it. Otherwise why ask? Great rifle. Price is very reasonable and they are hard to find now. Like I wrote earlier, if I didn't already have 3 375s (inc. a 375 Ruger) I'd have bought it a long time ago. Hell, I might anyway.
Thank you for posting that.I get all these questions and reply to what is already posted and then no reply.

Can you sale it in Romania?
I want to buy it. Thanks!
Even though this rifle is sold, for you to buy any gun from the U.S. you have to have a Romanian import dealer import from a U.S. exporter. Can be done, but is difficult and expensive.

To all those who want to know if it's still available, buy it. Otherwise why ask? Great rifle. Price is very reasonable and they are hard to find now. Like I wrote earlier, if I didn't already have 3 375s (inc. a 375 Ruger) I'd have bought it a long time ago. Hell, I might anyway.
Agree with you @JeffD.....stop asking is it available and buy it !!!!!

Agree with you @JeffD.....stop asking is it available and buy it !!!!!
First I think I just did. Second people here should mind their own business. Everyone knows it’s a good price.
But how do you know if it’s available if you don’t ask? It said nowhere in the thread that it was or wasn’t sold.
I have another 375 as well. But I hear all the time if I didn’t or I just.
we are mostly all professional adults here.

First I think I just did. Second people here should mind their own business. Everyone knows it’s a good price.
But how do you know if it’s available if you don’t ask? It said nowhere in the thread that it was or wasn’t sold.
I have another 375 as well. But I hear all the time if I didn’t or I just.
we are mostly all professional adults here.
You need to check post #28.

I did apologize for the rant, but according to the new seller, I just bought it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg