poprivit

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
WTS Ruger #1 375 Ruger in SW Florida

Ruger K1-S-BBZ Stainless Sporter Laminate, 22 inch bbl., Leupold VX-III 1.5-5, Limbsaver recoil pad. Excellent condition. Box, lock, empty shell, papers. Used only once on an African Safari. If you are a hunter, I will send you the files of the animals taken.

The action on Ruger No. 1 rifles is called a “falling block” action. After you throw the cartridge down into the chamber, the lever action moves a steel block up and behind the cartridge to hold it in place.

I will include 40 rounds of 270 grain Hornady, and 10 300 grain Hornady Superformance ammunition. Buyer pays shipping to their FFL.
L1010538.JPG
P7230011.JPG
P7230018.JPG

Ooops, the last line got cut off.

Price - $1200 for everything.

Poprivit it's a nice rifle for sure! How much without the scope?

CAustin - hadn't thought about that, but I'll take $950 for just the rifle. Cashiers check, personal check, 5 gallon jar full of pennies and honey. Wellll, maybe not the last one. Shipping cost by ZIP. I'm at 33948.

Rifle works just like Ruger meant it to. Hartman's zebra May, 2015
L1010425.JPG

Attachments

• L1010425.JPG
    L1010425.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 184
Signman that's a nice rifle. I have it in 300 win mag and 458 Lott but the 458 is blued not stainless. Would love to have it myself?

Ruger isn't going to make any more of these, so I am going to put it in the safe and keep it. Good luck on finding one. The 375 Ruger is one 'ell of a cartridge. Gave the zebra shown above an instant dirt nap.

I don't blame you Poprivit! It is a classic rifle. Like you say they are not making them right now!

I guess except for the fact he put it up for sale and then backed out, his call I guess but dont say much for site or person

He did list in July, can't blame him now, it is always hard to let one go.

Well if you don't like the fact that someone changed his mind about selling a rifle you will face a lot of disappointment sir. It's not uncommon for a person to do just that. By the way a persons choice has nothing to do with the site. And as noted in the previous post the thread started months ago!

I guess except for the fact he put it up for sale and then backed out, his call I guess but dont say much for site or person

@Signman216 you join us here a few days ago , and then proceed to knock AH , the site .

you just made a fool of yourself, and bye the way welcome to AH

I couldn't agree with Charlie more, that is a fine rifle and I'd love to have it. If I would have seen this post in July I certainly have made you an offer.

NOT good to come in and immediately start chirping against the AH site..

Signman 216 - how about we start over fresh?

Welcome to AH.

375 H&H rifles come up for sale regularly. Keep your eyes peeled and I'm sure you will get another chance.

Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy the site and will contribute.

Tim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg