Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI
Hunted
Eastern US & RSA
Ruger 10/22 Takedown 22lr Stainless/Synthetic For Sale $400 and insured shipping to the lower 48 is included. Beyond that the buyer pays the difference. I accept most forms of payment including PayPal Friend (preferred), cashier’s check or personal check. When Payment clears, I will ship the rifle to your FFL. Send me a PM to discuss and exchange information.

Specs…
22lr with 18.5” Barrel and Weaver Scope Base
Breakdown length is 20.5” at the longest point
Rear “V” notch rear sight adjustable for elevation
Front brass bead front sight adjustable for windage
1 Ruger 10/22 10 round magazine
Ruger branded carry case and strap
BSA “.22 Special” Scope and 1” Rings Included

I bought this rifle new with the intention of using it for motorcycle/camping trips. What it turned into is a good varmint control gun but it got a little banged around in the process. There are some minor handling/scuff marks on the stock but no gouges. Total round count is below 100, because it spent a lot of time sitting in the corner. I’ll admit the scope isn’t the best, but it does work and held zero despite the abuse. Even if you don’t want the scope, it comes with 1” rings that you could use.

This would make a good first rifle for a young shooter or a nice travel companion on just about any trip away from home. The stainless steel barrel, aluminum receiver and synthetic stock make it a good all weather gun as well. Not to mention that it’s a Ruger 10/22 and the aftermarket abounds for these rifles. Feel free to ask any questions and thank you for looking.
1632057181834.png

BeeMaa

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI
Hunted
Eastern US & RSA
Price reduced to $300 and buyer pays UPS shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BLJC30

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Brian wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
CM,
That is nice work! I would like that cartridge slide for 50-110 Win. I would also use it for 500 S&W. Six cartridge loops would be perfect for me.

I will send you payment immediately.

Thank you,

Brian Gallup
wbriangallup@gmail.com
Kamloops BC, Canada V2E 1T4
1 250 372 1278
Akunasek wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.
do you still have the Ithaca 10 ga semi auto?
kdenn wrote on TROPHY SHIPPERS's profile.
Afternoon, going to South Africa August 22 hunting with wife. will need your help with trophies. what information and how soon do you need it? went to the website and completed the form but seems i have negative energy or something with electronic communication often.
thanks for your help
ken dennison
Docpk wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.
I would but the Swarovski scope
CADJR55 wrote on roverandbrew's profile.
Is that Level 7 Type 2 Primaloft PCU parka still for sale?