RSM 500 Jeffery

Papabear55

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
500 jeff built on a RSM that was a 416 rigby. Needs a new stock (i have a link to new stocks on numrichs that are available for 250ish) but functions. Comes with dies, 20 new brass, 45 fired brass and some ceb, tsx and woodleigh projectiles.

Asking 2k, only selling to cover costs from a family emergency.

PM to discuss
IMG_4598.jpg
IMG_4603.jpg
IMG_4601.jpg
IMG_4597.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Papabear you are probably going to have to give that gun away. Whatever possessed you to buy a RSM of any caliber with a camouflaged stock (and I believed cracked) is beyond me. I don't believe a family emergency will help either. Didn't this same thing happen to you a year or two ago? Less than $2000 will buy you an as new RSM if you look hard enough. I just bought an as new .416 Rigby RSM about 3 months ago for $1850. Good luck.

Papabear you are probably going to have to give that gun away. Whatever possessed you to buy a RSM of any caliber with a camouflaged stock (and I believed cracked) is beyond me. I don't believe a family emergency will help either. Didn't this same thing happen to you a year or two ago? Less than $2000 will buy you an as new RSM if you look hard enough. I just bought an as new .416 Rigby RSM about 3 months ago for $1850. Good luck.
Good for you, and no i sold a 500 nitro for my asking price to fund a move. You can take your negative BS and stuff it where the sun don't shine

I belong to several firearms related websites. Most, but not all have Classified sections or forums. At least one does not permit comments on items listed for sale. Perhaps, this site should adopt the same policy.

Great caliber....but that is where it ends for me....

Depending upon how many bullets....that could easily be $4-500 worth of extras coming along for the ride.

Worth noting!

GLWS.

Tim

I guess it depends if you are buying a barreled action or the goodies coming for the ride....does it shoot? How much for proper rear sight? Quarter rib? Stock? What barrel is it?nDoes it feed and eject properly? Not everybody can build a 500 Jeff...I have no idea but it might add up quite fast....
If it shoots straight it is a plus....
500 JEFF is one off the super bore calibers and is devistatingly effective...but it requires the right platform....I am not convinced what I see is the right one at the price.....

Last edited:
I guess it depends if you are buying a barreled action or the goodies coming for the ride....does it shoot? How much for proper rear sight? Quarter rib? Stock? What barrel is it?nDoes it feed and eject properly? Not everybody can build a 500 Jeff...I have no idea but it might add up quite fast....
If it shoots straight it is a plus....
500 JEFF is one off the super bore calibers and is devistatingly effective...but it requires the right platform....I am not convinced what I see is the right one at the price.....
Shoots and functions. New stock is about 250 after shipping.i think it's a pacnor barrel. The peep works fine.

If othee guns of mine sell first, i plan to put a new stock on it and keep it. This is just at the bottom of the totem pole in my collection thst i will sell

Shoots and functions. New stock is about 250 after shipping.i think it's a pacnor barrel. The peep works fine.

If othee guns of mine sell first, i plan to put a new stock on it and keep it. This is just at the bottom of the totem pole in my collection thst i will sell
Still for sale

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasS111

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!