Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Atglen Sportsmen's Club, NRA ,SCCFSA,
Hunted
RSA, DE, NJ, PA, KS, TX, ME
This for the incredible amount of stupid people in the United States that think the rest of the world is a carbon copy of their home. Posted for laughs, I file it in the No Shit Sherlock folder.

to ACS_SOUTH_AFRI.
cleardot.gif

Exercise increased caution in South Africa due to crime, civil unrest, and drought.

Violent crime, such as armed robbery, rape, carjacking, mugging, and "smash-and-grab" attacks on vehicles, is common. There is a higher risk of violent crime in the central business districts of major cities after dark.

Demonstrations, protests, and strikes occur frequently. These can develop quickly without prior notification, often interrupting traffic, transportation, and other services; such events have the potential to turn violent.

South Africa's Western, Eastern, and Northern Cape Provinces are experiencing a severe drought. Water restrictions in Cape Town, which limit household water use to 50 liters per person per day, remain in effect. Water supplies in some other areas may also be affected. Please see our Alerts for up-to-date information.

Read the Safety and Security section on the country information page.

If you decide to travel to South Africa:

STEP Notifications <STEP-Notifications@state.gov> Unsubscribe
Sep 12 (5 days ago)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngusBatta

Latest profile posts

My name’s Wyatt Baker. I’m a card-carrying NRA member, an avid outdoorsman, long-time angler, and a big Patrick McManus fan.
Does anyone know where to buy a chamber reamer to convert .458 win to .458 Lott? I hear it is very easy to do—?
Gerry Addison wrote on KKovar's profile.
Do you still have the set of gaiters you talked about on the site? Gerry
Ihuntbiggame wrote on Krist Atanasoff's profile.
Hi Krist, I’m interested in your Sako , can you please send me a email with a better description and your asking price . Thank you. From. Mike
CoElkHunter wrote on Mtn_Infantry's profile.
Mtn_Infantry,
That's a monster buck you have in your avatar! Very Nice! Anyway, my brother in law and myself are planning to do some fishing while in Port Aransas. I think he/we are planning on taking a boat charter out a couple of days. He's a serious fisherman and I am not. Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Mark Griffin