Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
Synopsis of the video:A Drive::D Beer Bottle::W Jeep:

Astounding what is posted on Youtube.

A how NOT to hunt videos for my Hunter Ed Class.

Question #1 How many times do you see a rifle barrel pointed at another human?

Answer: Way too many times:(

Wow what a bunch of jackasses. That first guy would have been wearing that rifle as a suppository if he'd pulled a round off in my ear like that.

.............. That first guy would have been wearing that rifle as a suppository if he'd pulled a round off in my ear like that.

That thought struck me as well.

Last edited:
My hearing is bad enough without adding to it not to mention that hurts like hell next to your ear.

The really depressing thing is that they looked really American.

:V Axe::V Bangin::V Chair::V Butt Kick:

I'm happy to assume that the second video involved cullers or meat hunters.

This type of videos are badly distorting/degrading what hunting really is about..I have not seen " fair chase principal " in such videos..no wonder the ""greenies" hate us hunters so much..

Hank 2211
I would not have eaten the meat of those kudus..they were chased , high volumes of adrenaline were surging through their bodies..that meat is uneatable
.. so I presume it was not for venison purposes but shear pleasure of killing to show off..but this is entirely my own opinion...

Hank 2211
I would not have eaten the meat of those kudus..they were chased , high volumes of adrenaline were surging through their bodies..that meat is uneatable
.. so I presume it was not for venison purposes but shear pleasure of killing to show off..but this is entirely my own opinion...
If that's true, then of course I echo your sentiments . . . we can do without this kind of thing.

I'm always surprised - though maybe I shouldn't be - how many people do really stupid - and even criminal - things and then record themselves doing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois