ROMANIA: Gizmo's Romanian Hunting Adventure

Fantastic trip and wonderful report! Now have Romania on the docket!!!

I did the Playboy run through... quick look at the photos!

I look forward to reading this when I am done with work today.

Congrats buddy. Very nice report as always.

Fuggin' sweeeet. Nice!!!! That place looks awesome..... Damn, I just added something else to my Bucket List!

Looks like the start to a great trip. Looking forward to hearing about the rest of your trip. Love your writing style. Bruce

Awesome!

Keep it up, Erik :A Popcorn:

Well for my first post here I will just echo GIZMO. I returned from this hunt a few weeks ago and can not say enough good things about Horia and crew. Using one of their firearms will certainly save you some bucks and hassle but I had to take my pre 64 model 70 fwt 270 along. And the Palinka, you won't forget if you can still remember.
IMG_0475_zpsfour1pqa.jpg

I love everything about and found some new friends in the process.
2d484137-181f-4341-b485-b2236d7a3ec1_zpszb8braps.jpg

IMG_0381_zpsneoiqkmt.jpg

1st roe_zpsuox11fdd.jpg

IMG_0366_zpsrhnsc1rs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Southwind.

Well for my first post here I will just echo GIZMO. I returned from this hunt a few weeks ago and can not say enough good things about Horia and crew. Using one of their firearms will certainly save you some bucks and hassle but I had to take my pre 64 model 70 fwt 270 along. And the Palinka, you won't forget if you can still remember.
IMG_0475_zpsfour1pqa.jpg

I love everything about and found some new friends in the process.
2d484137-181f-4341-b485-b2236d7a3ec1_zpszb8braps.jpg

IMG_0381_zpsneoiqkmt.jpg

1st%20roe_zpsuox11fdd.jpg

IMG_0366_zpsrhnsc1rs.jpg
Awesome, it is certainly a first class organization.

Guys I've been swapped trying to get caught up from being gone. Stay tuned and I'll have more ASAP.

Gizmo,
Congrats on the roe deer!

Thanks to both of your for sharing the information on this outfit. I have a trip to RSA in 2017 and then hope to find a Roebuck. Both Gizmo and Southwinds experiences gives me confidence that this is an outfit worthy of looking at!

Man I came home from work looking forward to part 2 and the rest of the trip! Thanks southwind for at least giving me some type of update.

Man I came home from work looking forward to part 2 and the rest of the trip! Thanks southwind for at least giving me some type of update.
Sorry guys. I'm workin on it

Great story so far, I love the way you tell a hunting report!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.