Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Germany, Slovania
I shot this Roe in Poland in September. 573 Grams, pretty damn big for a Roe (medal class size) I had my taxidermist do a shoulder mount and it turned out awesome. I was so happy I had to show someone. if anyone is interested in hunting in Poland PM and I will send you my guide info.

Medal_Roebock.JPG
IMG_7802.JPG

Lovely Roe buck. I too have hunted them in Poland - amazing place and hunting.

Well done on a life time buck!

Congratulations, that is a very nice trophy.

Thanks for sharing the picture with us.

Care to add the hunt report?! :)

Nice!!!

Ready to hear more about it!

That roe deer is HUGE, congrats !

nice mount

Very cool and it makes me excited. I'm going to Romania in June to hunt Roe deer.

Very cool and it makes me excited. I'm going to Romania in June to hunt Roe deer.
They have some monsters in Romania. Just curious, why do they have you hunting in June? Where I have hunted Roe in Europe (Poland, CZ and Germany) guides always recommend May (opening day) or July (Rut) They don't like to hunt in June because the grass/weeds/wheat/Rap Seed are very tall and it is difficult to hunt Roe.

They have some monsters in Romania. Just curious, why do they have you hunting in June? Where I have hunted Roe in Europe (Poland, CZ and Germany) guides always recommend May (opening day) or July (Rut) They don't like to hunt in June because the grass/weeds/wheat/Rap Seed are very tall and it is difficult to hunt Roe.
It is due to my schedule. June was the only time I had available to go.

The hunting will still be great, just a little tougher (possibly, depends on the area) As we say in Germany Waidmansheil!

Thanks. It will be my first time in Europe and I'm really looking forward to it.

Any month is a good month to hunt Roe!

Abnormal Roe Buck. Very unusual Roe buck. Long, thin antlers with no tines. Also known a murder buck.

IMG_2997.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Great trophy and thanks for sharing. In France they are also called the same… Brocard assassin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeraldineI

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!