Rockin G Varmint Hunt

Matt and Bob and I really have been talking about how we could hunt together and this might fit the bill.

The finalists are Turkey TX or Hwange in Zimbabwe. LOL ;)
You guys let me know what yall want and I'll make it happen. If yall are wanting more than yotes we can do pigs, exotics, wing shooting, or just a weekend getaway. I'd love to have you guys down. It would make for a good pre Africa trip to get y'all's feet wet hunting together.

Agreed!

My biggest problem this year is going to be time, oh, and money. LOL Africa in May and elk in Nov, plus deer hunting have me pretty full. Definitely worth the discussion though!

I completely understand. I just need to win the lottery so I wouldn't be bothered by the pesky time and money thing. Like I said if yall decide you wanna make a run down here one day give me a shout. I'm not going anywhere so you got all the time in the world. It'll be a helluva good time.

I'm in guys! Warm up with gizmo and buff in Zim! I love the smell of large quantities of hogdon in the morning. Also mid day and the evening also, hell I just like the smell I guess!

Ok Cody are you sayin' your in on both the Texas and Zimbabwe ventures?!

Might have to turn tricks on the street to pay for it, but what the hell

Might have to turn tricks on the street to pay for it, but what the hell
If your anything like me I'd hafta pay them it would be a losing venture for me.

Yeah, pretty hard to go to Africa on money earned that way, cuz I know I'd let em talk me down to two bits a round, maybe less. Lol

How's that go, desperate times call for desperate measures :eek:

. I don't care what you whack them with as long as your mindful of what's behind them. You could use a Napoleon 12lber if you want as long as you don't wipe out cows or exotics in the process. May 17, 18, 19 would be ideal. Comin mid afternoon the 17 I'll give yall a ranch tour so you can get an idea of where and how yall want to set up. Then you can give them hell the 18 and 19. Leave out the morning of the 20th.

I'm all in. This will work out just fine for me.
Let's do it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfonzoPal

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!