Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Ok guys I am offering a package for a group of hard core varmint hunters to come in and clean house on coyotes, bobcats, raccoons, and if seen a mountain lion. Lions are very rare in my area but do occur so no guarantees one would even be in the area. None the less, We have more coyotes, raccoons, and bobcats than a person can keep up with. Ranch is 1300 low fenced acres and hunts will be semi guided. All lodging and meals will be included bring your own hunting gear. Some catch and release fishing is included at no charge. Minimum group of three is $200 per person for 2 days or a group of 4 would be $150 per person for 2 days. I'm not looking to make money on this deal just really need some experienced guys to come in and whack them. So essentially The hunt is 2 days three nights for $600 group of three or four hunters. Lodging will be at the ranch and I will provide the same high quality meals and service as any other of my hunts. If someone wants a exotic sheep or goat they can be added at regular trophy fees. Not included is transportation or airfare to or from the ranch, lodging or meals before or after the hunt, tips/gratuities to the staff, Texas small game hunting licenses.

089.JPG
073.JPG
2014 ranch pics 013.JPG
2014 ranch pics 011.JPG
2014 ranch pics 012.JPG
2014 ranch pics 017.JPG
DSC_1714.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
What is your preferred time-frame for this to take place?

Prior to fawn drop, I assume?

thanks,

Tim

I would prefer that but it can be done anytime.

I just realized I didn't put the location, I appologize for this. I'm in Turkey Texas which is about an hour and a half south east of Amarillo Tx

Let me get a hold of a couple guys, think I can make it work!

wonderfull if need be I can work with yall if you can't get 3 or 4 together. If you'd like pm me when you get a chance once you talk to your buddy's and we can go from there.

I am very interested in this if I can fit it into my schedule. I plan to hit Texas in May for a couple of weeks, but may not be able to make it before then.

Let me know if you guys need another hunter to make it work and when you plan to go.

thanks,
Jeff

I have hunters May 9-13. Outside of that may is open. My fawns start dropping mid May so that would be a great time. I do have openings in April and after the 20th of March.

Jeff if ya'll can't work something out and you still want to come holler at me and we'll get something worked out. Like I said I'm not offering this as a money maker I just really need to get some of these varmints killed.

Guys this is an opportunity for an experienced caller to really kill some varmits. The yotes and Bobcats in my area aren't call shy and are rarely hunted. Landowners such as my self shoot them when we're out running around doing work but other than that there is very little pressure on them. For a group of guys that knows what they're doing over two days I can't imagine how many numbers of these will be killed. Truck loads I'm sure.

This would be waaaay too much fun. If I lived closer I'd be there.
Too many of those damn hunting trips planned already this year.

This would be waaaay too much fun. If I lived closer I'd be there.
Too many of those damn hunting trips planned already this year.
. I'd be willing to bet this will be a long standing offer at least to the extent of AH members. When you get to a time this would be something you think you could swing holler at me and we'll work something out.

I am most likely going to be available sometime between May 12-28 if that helps you to toss me in with a group of guys gizmo.

Last edited:
Jeff,
Let me try to set it up, you are more than welcome to hunt with us. I will shoot for those dates.
Gizmo,
What you say to whackin a dog with the 505 Gibbs?

Jeff,
Let me try to set it up, you are more than welcome to hunt with us. I will shoot for those dates.
Gizmo,
What you say to whackin a dog with the 505 Gibbs?
. I don't care what you whack them with as long as your mindful of what's behind them. You could use a Napoleon 12lber if you want as long as you don't wipe out cows or exotics in the process. May 17, 18, 19 would be ideal. Comin mid afternoon the 17 I'll give yall a ranch tour so you can get an idea of where and how yall want to set up. Then you can give them hell the 18 and 19. Leave out the morning of the 20th.

if i wasn't in air boots with broken heels, id love to come out and help you! predator calling is one thing I can do!

This is what I've been dealing with as result of them.
image.jpg
image.jpg

if i wasn't in air boots with broken heels, id love to come out and help you! predator calling is one thing I can do!

Bullthrower338 would push the chair for you. He's that kind of a guy!!!

If it wouldn't end up in a divorce I would seriously consider this!

Although.... another option some time might just have to be a big bore pig shoot... minimum rifle requirement of .458 Lott...
@matt85 @ActionBob @Bullthrower338 what ye think?

I couldn't do it this spring, but maybe before the end of the year.... might have to be next. Still an idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys let me know when and we'll get'er done. I fully intend after my clients are done this spring taking my 416 and 375 out and destroying some hogs with them for practice before I leave for Africa in June.

Matt and Bob and I really have been talking about how we could hunt together and this might fit the bill.

The finalists are Turkey TX or Hwange in Zimbabwe. LOL ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arecruitment880

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!