Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Moving forward into the 2020/21 and 21/22 seasons we have some very exciting news. First, those of you who hunt with us all know and love Justin @Rafter JK. Well Justin is now a full time employee of the Rockin G and will be taking over the majority of the hunting and fishing operations. Justin has been with us from the very beginning and was a hugely influential part of the Rockin G’s existence. We are very excited about this. Of course I will still be available when needed but having Justin on board full time gives me the opportunity to kick Top of Texas Taxidermy into high gear and cuts down on the amount of back and forth I have to do.
I will always be available if anyone needs anything. Justin will start taking a more active roll in communication, advertising, and correspondence.
Additionally, new for the 2021/22 season we will be offering quail, pheasant, and hopefully chukkar as a full time line up part of our operation. The beauty of it is that we will be able to offer these wing shooting opportunities mostly year round under a Texas release bird permit. We are very excited about this. During regular Texas quail season we will also have the native wild birds but this allows us to hunt birds even during severe drought times such as we are having now. Please feel free to get a hold of either @Rafter JK , @BWH, or myself if ya’ll have any questions.

64EE7F48-E4EE-430A-A1A8-29611688461A.jpeg
D7159D55-F8E3-46B9-8EFD-82C1177F61D0.jpeg
627AAD08-DD4E-467D-9FDF-E43CD9778B86.jpeg
E1561CAD-DA3F-4472-8A05-8F7DD632E6C5.jpeg
15641EFD-9BE4-4CA2-9D12-40AAA03C704B.jpeg

Great news. Justin is a first class guide. I enjoyed hunting with him and look forward to more hunts in the future.

Awesome! Congrats to all!

Great News Indeed!!!!

Good stuff. Glad it's finally official !

Quail hunted then hunted with my grandbabe with Justin. Yep, I’d say he is excellent in taking care of clients! Took Excellent care of my grandbabe on her first big game hunt! Hopefully we can do it again!

Congratulations Justin for the full time gig and Erik for full time help!

Oh, Justin are you going to have your own dogs to upland hunt?

This is very exciting news. @Rafter JK is an awesome addition to a phenomenal place. With the adding of these hunting experiences, the Rockin' G just keep getting better! Waterfowl next!!!! :)

Quail hunted then hunted with my grandbabe with Justin. Yep, I’d say he is excellent in taking care of clients! Took Excellent care of my grandbabe on her first big game hunt! Hopefully we can do it again!

Congratulations Justin for the full time gig and Erik for full time help!

Oh, Justin are you going to have your own dogs to upland hunt?
Thank you Phil. Yes we will start looking for dog(s) this spring. It will be a long process as we have some pretty specific and high standards that will need to be met.

This is very exciting news. @Rafter JK is an awesome addition to a phenomenal place. With the adding of these hunting experiences, the Rockin' G just keep getting better! Waterfowl next!!!! :)
One thing at a time but yes this will be in the future plans. Once all this gets settled in and going then we will be looking for more waterfowl opportunities to be able to offer.

It is an exciting time. We’ve been building towards this from day one at the Rocking G. Very blessed to have been guiding hunts since I was a teenager. I’ve gotten to be a small part of lots of memories for lots of friends and that’s something that I will not ever take for granted. That’s what makes all of the time and energy worthwhile for all of us at the Rocking G. For those of you that have hunted with us, you know that the glue that binds this place is our friendship with one another and Ms Kelly’s skill in the kitchen. Without her doing the cooking Erik and I are lost. She’s such an incredibly big part of the family down here, I’d just like to take the opportunity to give her the credit she deserves for all her hard work.

Can’t wait to try some of Ms Kelly’s cooking! Looking forward to a hog hunt! Justin, please tie up a nice tusked old brute for me!

Oh yes!!! Can't leave out Ms. Kelly..... Guest can credit her for the couple extra inches around their waist after leaving the Rockin' G. :) That girl can cook!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mchahine

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,