Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Hello all, I'm getting really excited. We are just 3 short months away from the start of the Axis deer rut. Yes you heard right, summer rut! Axis deer are native to India and they actually rut May through early Sept. By early October they are shedding antlers.
Sooooo, if you've ever wanted a good Axis or need a fun and challenging hunting fix in the summer months I am offering Axis peak rut packages.
Offer is as follows:

Day fees: 300/day/hunter x2 days minimum=$600
This includes guides, meals, lodging, bass fishing, unlimited hogs and varmints, skinning and trophy prep, use of our walk in cooler and freezers during your stay, sporting clays, adult beverages, airport pickup/drop off at Amarillo Int'l Airport, and an unbelievable experience.

Trophy fee: $3700
This is for 1 trophy buck. We are going to have some absolute monster axis this year. I'm watching them come in in velvet wow and WOW!!!!! We did not harvest any axis last year so all of our big bucks are going to be absolute monsters this year as @BWH can attest to.

Not included:
You only need a Texas 5 day general hunting license which is only about $40, transportation to or from the ranch, Taxidermy (if you use my company you will receive a discount), tips, expenses before/after hunt, standard stuff etc......

Don't miss this opportunity, also other game may be added as per price list or it's a good time to hunt Aoudad, scimitar, blackbuck, nilgia, summer animals etc..... I also have some spring turkey hunts available.

IMG_3280.JPG
IMG_3283.JPG
IMG_3281.JPG

Lodging

IMG_1305.JPG
IMG_1307.JPG
IMG_1306.JPG
IMG_1308.JPG

Think Gizmo is going to be busy come May!

You’re killing me Mofo!!!! Yes.... I’ll
Be back soon. Already miss that place. Hopefully, April to bust a turkey & back in the fall/winter for a Fallow & doe/cull with my daughter. Incredible place!

Erik how does this line up with your spring Turkey seasons?

Think Gizmo is going to be busy come May!
I hope so Charlie, be a great opportunity for you to pull the trigger and come hunt Texas with me.

Erik how does this line up with your spring Turkey seasons?
Bob they will overlap. Turkey season runs all of April (Most Axis will be fully grown but still in velvet) and May where they will be shed and chasing hard.

And to top it off they make a beautiful trophy to mount. I always get compliments on mine.

Look like some nice ones in the trail cam pics!

Look like some nice ones in the trail cam pics!
Yes sir, those deer have already shed in late October and are currently growing back even bigger.

Bob they will overlap. Turkey season runs all of April (Most Axis will be fully grown but still in velvet) and May where they will be shed and chasing hard.
My birthday is in May, and I deserve a birthday present...wink, wink! ;)(y)

I don't know how he's going to find the time to guide with all my taxidermy their....:ROFLMAO:

I don't know how he's going to find the time to guide with all my taxidermy their....:ROFLMAO:
Lol I’m working on cloning myself at the moment. :LOL:

Just a little follow up info on this hunt. The trail cam pictures in this post are from last August so these deer have already shed and are growing back. We have a ton of Axis deer and big ones. Our average axis, excluding first and second year fawns, will start at the size of these in the picture and go up from there. These deer will be chasing does and fighting during the time frame of the hunt. Axis deer are very reclusive normally until the rut kicks in. Once they start rutting they become very visible and you will be able to see a lot of deer. It's much like getting to hunt the magic time of of the whitetail rut but better! It is a truly wild and unique experience.

I'm gonna work on the taxidermy while he's out guiding. :sneaky:

Nice video. I need to get to Texas in the next few years!

Nice video. I need to get to Texas in the next few years!
We would love the opportunity to get to hunt with you. When you're ready let me know.

Still have some openings ladies and gentlemen. You won’t want to miss this season, we have some amazing Axis deer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!