Rockin G Hog Hunts

Gizmo;
Do you have javelina on any of your acreage?

Do you have a good setup for archery or mainly just firearm? Whats the best way to get the meat processed? Locally or bring back the unprocessed meat in coolers and then process it once brought home?

Do you have a good setup for archery or mainly just firearm? Whats the best way to get the meat processed? Locally or bring back the unprocessed meat in coolers and then process it once brought home?
Hello sir, as a bow hunter myself I have several bow setups. I also truly enjoy spot and stalk with a bow as well. We can absolutely cater to bow hunters and very much enjoy doing it.
As far as the meat is concerned, it is much more affordable for me to quarter it and pack it into coolers for you and have it processed at home. That being said we have some very good processors around but the shipping of the meat can be extremely expensive. I have a large walk in cooler which the meat will be stored in for the duration of the hunt. I take care of all the skinning and quartering for you at no extra charge.
Please let me know if I may be of further assistance thank you, Erik

Hows the weather/bugs late summer? What time of the year do you most recommend?

July, Aug, and the first half of sept are extremely hot and our resident teridactals (mosquito) are quite bad. Especially this year with all the rain we've had. Aug sees temps in the mid day well over 100 degrees. By October it is very pleasant and by mid October hogs will start moving in the day again frequently. October, Nov, Dec, March, and April are my favorite months.

We can hunt late summer though it is almost entirely night time, very hot, and bugs are bad. It is difficult but if you catch it at the right time say just after the occasional front that brings some rain, it can be quite productive also. This year with the weather the way it is and all the flooding we may have a mild summer which would be good. I say this but your best bet is Oct through April. It's a much more pleasant hunt with much much higher opportunity rates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross