Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Hello all. Rockin G Ranch would like to offer a father/son or father/daughter hunt for the 2015/16 season. It will be a 2 day all inclusive deer cull hunt here at the Rockin G Ranch in Turkey Texas
What's included: guides, meals, lodging, field dressing and quartering of animals
2- whitetail does
2-hen turkeys
Unlimited hogs and varmints
What's not included: transportation/airfare to Turkey Tx, Texas hunting license, rifles and ammo ( can be rented from the Rockin G ) tips/gratuities to staff, taxidermy/meat processing

Price - $2,000 total
Animals may be added for regular trophy fees less 10% for current AH members

I should mention this is two full days of hunting. The night of arrival and night before departure are included. For instance if the hunt is a Sunday Monday hunt you could arrive Saturday night hunt Sunday and Monday leaving Tuesday morning. The two extra nights are included in the price of the hunt. Thank you and God bless

nice offer. This is not a hunt I would do but I hope I can bring Dakota down maybe next year and do a turkey hunt with you. This would be a great hunt to get someone into hunting though.

nice offer. This is not a hunt I would do but I hope I can bring Dakota down maybe next year and do a turkey hunt with you. This would be a great hunt to get someone into hunting though.
Bill it would be great if yall could make it down for turkey season next year. After all they don't call it turkey Texas for nothing.
That was kinda my idea was to put a package together for dads or moms getting their kiddos or wife's into hunting for the first time. It's a super high success rate hunt without hours and hours of waits and miles and miles of walking. It just a good old fashioned hunt to stock up the freezer with.

Gizmo..............such a great deal. Thanks for the post. Am looking for a kid to adopt.......................................FWB

Gizmo..............such a great deal. Thanks for the post. Am looking for a kid to adopt.......................................FWB
Thanks @flatwater bill, if you are interested in a hunt please let me know I'd be willing to bet we can put something suitable together. Thanks again, Erik

This hunt is still available, I am only selling one of these hunts on a first come first serve basis. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauriMolon

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!