Rimmed Ammo For Sale GECO 7x65R & 7x57R

View attachment 374856

View attachment 374857

Hi All. I have GECO 7x65R Plus (170gr) and 7x57R (SP 165gr)

I have 3 cases of the 7x65R available at $300/case plus $12 shipping.

I have 2 cases of the 7x57R available $230/case plus $12 shipping.

These are the prices I paid from the Geco distributor here in the US. It is the ammo my double rifles are regulated for but I have way to much so trying to clean out the stocks a bit.
Hey, It is Jim again. Have we lost contact? 7x65RPLUS 170. gr. Hope to hear. j.

@jamesmales you private messaged (PM'd) me with your address, email, a list of your fears, and the combination to your safe. I think you wanted to private message the seller, @markferrigno with that info instead of me. You never know when I'll be out on parole and ready to use the info you provided me.

@jamesmales you private messaged (PM'd) me with your address, email, a list of your fears, and the combination to your safe. I think you wanted to private message the seller, @markferrigno with that info instead of me. You never know when I'll be out on parole and ready to use the info you provided me.
This has to be the best post of the month

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeannaStro

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,