Rigby SSB RMR sight mount

SWARA

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I wanted to ask if anyone has mounted a Reflex RMR sight to a Rigby Big Game SSB.
I was thinking of doing this but wanted to ask if anyone knows if someone makes a mount that will fit the rear sight dovetail. I wanted a set up that could be easily reversed.

I’ve been researching the same topic. I think I am just going to have a new sight insert milled with a single blade and RMR dovetail mount behind it. Just drift out the current sight and drift in the new one. Completely reversible with no modifications to the rifle. I saved down these photos from someone who posted on here about doing the exact same thing to a vintage Rigby double.
09B9CDB8-6428-417B-992F-A58CDE7DE78C.jpeg

I love that mount idea, RY2626!

@ay2626 thanks.. the same concert as what I was thinking.
I just need to find if someone makes the adapter plate to suit the rigby and go from there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JannEarle

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois