Rigby Highland Stalker 9.3x62 For Sale

Beautiful rifle

Good luck with the sale - great rifle, great choice of cartridge/caliber

@Wishfulthinker580 this rifle is worth a bit of liquidation of other assets. I bought one for my wife’s buffalo hunt. It is an absolutely outstanding rifle and crazy accurate. If I was forced to get rid of firearms (not gonna happen!), this would be one of the last to go!

Great, versatile choice for so many adventures- good luck with the sale!

@Wishfulthinker580 this rifle is worth a bit of liquidation of other assets. I bought one for my wife’s buffalo hunt. It is an absolutely outstanding rifle and crazy accurate. If I was forced to get rid of firearms (not gonna happen!), this would be one of the last to go!

Words cannot describe how much I wish I could. I dream of owning a Rigby one day. I could come up with a little over half if I got creative and I’m afraid that wouldn’t cut it haha. We’re expecting our first child now so needless to say my priorities and budget are changing rapidly lol.

I really would like to own this rifle. I feel like I might be forgiven for selling my Heym 404, with the purchase of this fine rifle. However, I have sank much of my disposable cash into the market in hopes of gaining some safari funds for 2021. I do have a few rifles that could go in order to fund this purchase, however I fear this will be sold before I could move those rifles. I guess it may be worth a shot though!

How did the 9.3 perform on Buffalo?

Outstanding, one shot kill. There is a hunt report out there, I apologize but I don’t know how to attach the thread, but if you search under my name you should find it. We used 286 gr A Frames.

Have you tried listing on GunsInternational.com, or Gunbroker? I assume it's still unfired?
It was up on gunsinternational for a while, not interested in gunbroker at this time.
Gun is still like new and unfired. Thanks for your interest!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross